DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Mini Screen-Free Clip MP3 Player - Blue (2GB)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMIPUO on 07/25/2013

Very good choose to mp3. I use it always when i running. Its very light and usefull. Fastening is good. Its slim and little so its easy to pick up and store. Sometimes when you change song mp3 player shut down but then start again. Short Battery life. Short charging cable, only 10cm. Headphones poor / sound quality poor this headphones. Best mp3 player ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolremnevets on 02/01/2013

very cheap little mp3 player that performs and functions as per instructions. Good looking gadget even though a screen would be nice for this price point No real problems with the mp3 player, the USB connecting cable is short which is ok but the earphones are absolute rubbish quality. Luckily I have my own Sennheiser headphones and threw the "buds&... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAmos Halfon on 06/26/2012

Small No screen Using it is easy Packed in a nice box looks sorta like apple's Comes with all the accesories mentioned at DX English instructions Comes with the memory inside of it instead of other mp3 players here in DX that you need to also buy a memory card to use the item. POOR, LAME build quality, the build quality is so poor that even the box ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections