DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Mini Screen-Free Clip MP3 Player - Red (2GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRuncho on 04/21/2013

this MP3 player is light, and it is simple to use, the battery last about 5 hours and the sound quality is reasonable one thing i liked here is that every time i turn it on it continues from the last song it played before it feels rather fragile and when i insert the plug it almost falls a part order ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGecoRoto on 03/26/2013

It's very small and light, has a clip for easy wear on clothing. I use it to run and to be as light does not bother at all. / Es muy pequeño y ligero, tiene una pinza que facilita llevarlo en la ropa. Lo uso para correr y al ser tan ligero no molesta en absoluto. I see no drawbacks. / No veo inconvenientes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAziona on 02/10/2013

I bought it for my children so they could listen to books in bed or in the car. I also bought a CD with songs about the multiplication tables and wanted to give them an incentive to listen to these songs. That objective has been fulfilled. My children are very happy with it. That the earphone might not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byriodementa on 12/10/2012

easy to use, no complications Cheap (around 10€) Lot of colors.. Nice battery duration and it sounds very nice Not founded yet. No information about file listening...but is not a proble if you use it when you're running (like me). And the quality of the stereo earphones...poor! this kind of things always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylospinheiros on 11/24/2012

Lightness of the product. Finishing impeccable. Modern design. Color fashion. Storage capacity ideal for music. Long battery life. Could not meeting any point disadvantage in this product. Use enough in my cycling and at home through the cable included in the sound. This equipment is becoming my companion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzauberinmeb on 10/28/2012

I really love that MP3 Player. It is just perfect for jogging or walking. In mine the battery really stayed for a couple of hours. Everything was working the clip was fine, the quality was good. Its small and light, just perfect for me. I lost mine :-( but I will get me a new one because its really, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpassarelli on 10/05/2012

It works exactly like an Ipod mini. Just put your mp3 inside it, like a regular pendrive and you are ready to go. It is made of plastic and seems a little bit cheap, but taking the minimum care you will have no problem. The buttons are hard and respond well. The clip is strong and don't fall out. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycihelka on 09/11/2012

Good sound. Well built, small, light and cheap. Good for sport. No problem with PC connection, works like any ordinary flash disk. Button Fwd doesn't work. I do not care as aI use it rarely. Reverse works, I use it instead. Supplied earphones are trash, do not even wait to test them and buy another directly.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byHobzik on 03/25/2011

- Small - Cheap - Really cheap!!! - Sound quality OK - Easy to operate - The headphones are not good (maybe just for listening to audiobooks, but not music) - Battery lasts only 3 hours Comes with pre-recorded 2 chinese songs. At first, I had difficulties to connect the MP3 with win 7, but it is working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmorenba on 03/25/2011

good plastic, good box, easy to use. Includes USB cable and headphones. It is a good buy and a good inexpensive gift. Buy in Spain for 20 € an equal. It is ideal for gym, sports and work. Is very small and the product is identical at the photo Le faltaria un sintonizador de radio y unos auriculares de ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections