DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Mini Screen-Free Clip MP3 Player - Red (2GB)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRuncho on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this MP3 player is light, and it is simple to use, the battery last about 5 hours and the sound quality is reasonable one thing i liked here is that every time i turn it on it continues from the last song it played before Cons:it feels rather fragile and when i insert t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGecoRoto on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very small and light, has a clip for easy wear on clothing. I use it to run and to be as light does not bother at all. / Es muy pequeño y ligero, tiene una pinza que facilita llevarlo en la ropa. Lo uso para correr y al ser tan ligero no molesta en absoluto. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAziona on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought it for my children so they could listen to books in bed or in the car. I also bought a CD with songs about the multiplication tables and wanted to give them an incentive to listen to these songs. That objective has been fulfilled. My children are very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriodementa on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:easy to use, no complications Cheap (around 10€) Lot of colors.. Nice battery duration and it sounds very nice Cons:Not founded yet. No information about file listening...but is not a proble if you use it when you're running (like me). And the quality of the stereo earpho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylospinheiros on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lightness of the product. Finishing impeccable. Modern design. Color fashion. Storage capacity ideal for music. Long battery life. Cons:Could not meeting any point disadvantage in this product. OtherThoughts:Use enough in my cycling and at home through the cable included... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzauberinmeb on 10/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really love that MP3 Player. It is just perfect for jogging or walking. In mine the battery really stayed for a couple of hours. Everything was working the clip was fine, the quality was good. Its small and light, just perfect for me. I lost mine :-( but I w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpassarelli on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works exactly like an Ipod mini. Just put your mp3 inside it, like a regular pendrive and you are ready to go. It is made of plastic and seems a little bit cheap, but taking the minimum care you will have no problem. The buttons are hard and respond well. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycihelka on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good sound. Well built, small, light and cheap. Good for sport. No problem with PC connection, works like any ordinary flash disk. Cons:Button Fwd doesn't work. I do not care as aI use it rarely. Reverse works, I use it instead. Supplied earphones are trash, do not even... Read more

0 1
  • posted byHobzik on 03/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Small - Cheap - Really cheap!!! - Sound quality OK - Easy to operate Cons:- The headphones are not good (maybe just for listening to audiobooks, but not music) - Battery lasts only 3 hours OtherThoughts:Comes with pre-recorded 2 chinese songs. At first, I had difficulti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmorenba on 03/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good plastic, good box, easy to use. Includes USB cable and headphones. It is a good buy and a good inexpensive gift. Buy in Spain for 20 € an equal. It is ideal for gym, sports and work. Is very small and the product is identical at the photo Cons:Le faltaria... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections