DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Knife with Whistle Sheath (Color Assorted/17.0cm Knife Length)
  • 5 star 51 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 30 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJerryBoyle on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, sharp, holds an edge really well, light weight and tough. Cons:The black coating does come off a bit, but who really cares? OtherThoughts:This knife is a steal at this price. Not sure if it is genuine Browning, but that doesn't matter to me. I use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySolodos on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is the best. Very rigid, good grip, comes with cover for the blade. The cover is hard and attach well. Cons:My blade doesn't come very sharp, more one side than other. I think its hard to sharpen because the plastic of the handle and also because the shape of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArocaB on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Reliable shipping, considering it was from Hong Kong, to Bolivia - South America, the packing and the product, home delivery, all under an impeccable professionalism. Cons:Shipping took 55 days by Hong Kong Post, from Hong Kong to Santa Cruz - Bolivia, in South America, a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZerrb on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good looking and compact design, sheath provided has a whistle which can be useful in certain situations - you never know. When sharpened cutting, slashing and stabbing about anything that isn't made of metal is not a problem. Cons:If you don't sharpen them the only thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabujs on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very comfortable to carry It has a whistle, come on! that is awesome, you never know what can happen Very light. Awesome shape It cames with to little holes in the holder, perfect to put a string and hang it somewhere. Cons:I expected sharpness, it has but....not enough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidosensei on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice knife. Includes a whistle in the sheath. Build quality is good. Knife seems durable, and solid. Cons:Notice the size. It's a little smaller than I expected. The sheath will only swallow the knife in one direction, if it's in wrong, it won't lock. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicardoCorsaGsi on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Knife excellent quality easy use, very light, beyond good and pretty much recommend it to everyone in the community can buy I really enjoyed it. Recommend to everyone. Cons:The knife holder with time to lose the ability to catch the same inside the sheath. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywifixcort on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice and firm, at first glance looks delicate, but is the opposite. It has a very safe container so it will not easily detach and cause an accident, As a knife collection is perfect Cons:but the case gets to scratch the tip of the blade and remove paint,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrmaverick69 on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality. Plastic is well formed. Sheath lock is solid. Feels good in the hand. Balanced well. Made of decent steel. Cons:Blade doesn't come oiled or sharpened, although easy to fix. Might be a bit difficult for a novice to figure out though. Package i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylewisoconnor on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this knife is of brilliant quality, i dint even need to sharpen it when it came, it fits snug in the hand-easy to hold, very sturdy, good to play around with and use out doors-camping making spears- good outdoor knife thats what i'm using it for anyway Cons:not... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections