DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Knife with Whistle Sheath (Color Assorted/17.0cm Knife Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJerryBoyle on 11/04/2013

Inexpensive, sharp, holds an edge really well, light weight and tough. The black coating does come off a bit, but who really cares? This knife is a steal at this price. Not sure if it is genuine Browning, but that doesn't matter to me. I use it a lot, and it hasn't had to be sharpened yet. Buy it, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySolodos on 06/06/2013

The price is the best. Very rigid, good grip, comes with cover for the blade. The cover is hard and attach well. My blade doesn't come very sharp, more one side than other. I think its hard to sharpen because the plastic of the handle and also because the shape of the noise. Don't expect much for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArocaB on 06/04/2013

Reliable shipping, considering it was from Hong Kong, to Bolivia - South America, the packing and the product, home delivery, all under an impeccable professionalism. Shipping took 55 days by Hong Kong Post, from Hong Kong to Santa Cruz - Bolivia, in South America, although it can be considered undue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZerrb on 06/01/2013

Good looking and compact design, sheath provided has a whistle which can be useful in certain situations - you never know. When sharpened cutting, slashing and stabbing about anything that isn't made of metal is not a problem. If you don't sharpen them the only thing they're good for is stabbing relatively ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabujs on 05/31/2013

Very comfortable to carry It has a whistle, come on! that is awesome, you never know what can happen Very light. Awesome shape It cames with to little holes in the holder, perfect to put a string and hang it somewhere. I expected sharpness, it has but....not enough, maybe I'll try to sharpen it someday,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byidosensei on 05/15/2013

Very nice knife. Includes a whistle in the sheath. Build quality is good. Knife seems durable, and solid. Notice the size. It's a little smaller than I expected. The sheath will only swallow the knife in one direction, if it's in wrong, it won't lock. The handle is hollow. It's just some metal bars, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoCorsaGsi on 05/13/2013

Knife excellent quality easy use, very light, beyond good and pretty much recommend it to everyone in the community can buy I really enjoyed it. Recommend to everyone. The knife holder with time to lose the ability to catch the same inside the sheath. There is no kind of problem in it and an excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywifixcort on 05/10/2013

Very nice and firm, at first glance looks delicate, but is the opposite. It has a very safe container so it will not easily detach and cause an accident, As a knife collection is perfect but the case gets to scratch the tip of the blade and remove paint, The handle is not very comfortable for a big hand,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrmaverick69 on 05/07/2013

Good build quality. Plastic is well formed. Sheath lock is solid. Feels good in the hand. Balanced well. Made of decent steel. Blade doesn't come oiled or sharpened, although easy to fix. Might be a bit difficult for a novice to figure out though. Package is simply bubblewrap, isn't necessarily a bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylewisoconnor on 04/27/2013

this knife is of brilliant quality, i dint even need to sharpen it when it came, it fits snug in the hand-easy to hold, very sturdy, good to play around with and use out doors-camping making spears- good outdoor knife thats what i'm using it for anyway not really any cons really enjoying the knife i ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections