DX » Community » Reviews » XM-L T6 885LM LED Emitter 6000K White Light Bulb (3.0~3.5V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjonah on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nicely soldered on the baseplate. the plate is nice and round, so if your space is limited, get this on. If you have a rectangular space, get the other ones found on DX The color shifts between one and the other xml I got, but If you want consistent color you'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydialers on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Exact replacement for the LED in the NEW-628 Cree XM-L T6 900LM 5-Mode White Flashlight. Easily replaced and works like new. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Once thermal compound was applied the case temperature rises as expected and the LED works great. Bottomline:I bo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byprodolzenie on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The brightness of the light just like a headlamp on the car =) Very, very well lit. However, the light in the room gives a little blue. But the street itself is not noticeable. Can you see yourself in the second half of the video will work just the LED. http:/... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynztdm on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright, very cheap, very easy. Great size allows easy installation into flashlights. Nice PCB film makes soldering to the pads easy and hassle free. Wires go through the notches on the side. This thing will make a bright white beam at night through a suitab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepel9 on 04/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very bright. -Excellent quality. -Beautiful neutral white color beam. -I used on p60 dropin with 8x7135 no modes driver. -I measured 3.1A on 502b tail cap and obtaining a pwerful and good color beam. -The led and plate looks great. -Small solder pads. -Good pri... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDavid18 on 07/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is incredibly bright. I used it in SKU 15946 (C2 DIY host) with a Nanjg 105C driver from elsewhere. See my review for the C2 host. I found the pads easy to solder to and I attached it to the pill with silver CPU grease. Cons:No cons to speak of. Would be ni... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblubbender on 06/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Verry verry bright LED even at 2A current. Produces not much heat at 2A and creates nearly 700lm with this current (datasheet). Is on lower currents (50mA) bright enough to see the way where you walking Cons:Ordered 2 of these. They came with different colors. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhatallica on 03/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If 1D color bin is correct, then it is just slightly warmer than most of the 1A bins on the market. This blows away every LED that I have ever used. Cons:Unless you absolutely must have a 1D bin, the price is simply too high. Solder pads could be slightly larger. Solder... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections