DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Flip-open PU Leather Case for Samsung P1000 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBusterFixxitt on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Please note that I am an EXPERT who understands the *inner workings* of a hunk of leather. ;) This actually looks much better than I expected. The fit is very tight. Am I the only one who just loves magnetic closers? They make me feel like I actually am living i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoimad on 07/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice case. Fits perfectly the shape of Samsung's P1000. Nice little magnets to close the cover. Generally well finished, no unfinished ends detected. You don't have to remove the case to perform any action like taking pictures or plugin the power supply as the case... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjho1822 on 07/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Synthetic leather; It incases tablet of 7" well; Device is well comfortable, for is seems an agenda; It closes with easiness thanks to the magnet, Is perfectly in foot, leaving comfortable to read. Easy to clean For the price it is an excellent option of purch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections