DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Shock USB Vibrating Joypad Gamepad for PC - Black (120CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Easy to use light Decent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuankarlos_1981 on 06/21/2016

Mi primera compra en DX... y hasta ahora solo buenos comentarios: recibí 3 mandos para pc, en buenas condiciones, bien empaquetados, en la puerta de mi hogar y solo demoró 1 mes y 10 días. El producto hasta el momento funciona bien y no presenta detalles, en Chile se pueden encontrar Mandos por 5... Read more

Impression:good,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byaortcam on 01/08/2016

I use them alongside with MAME emulator in a Kubuntu desktop. Configuration/set up is really easy (they are recognized as soon as they are plugged in). Nice quality (I have played for a couple of months and they still work as the 1st day).

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byJonasReiff on 11/30/2015

Pros: Still works well after half a year's heavy use. The analog-sticks are good, and the buttons are decent too. It feels almost identical to an PS2 game pad, and the build quality seems very good - better than you would expect. Plug and play in windows 8 is very nice, and I've had no problems I... Read more

Impression:good,Quality,Easy to use;

0 0 1

• posted by9177343 on 09/22/2015

Great controller, very durable, with familiar build of the dualshock 2. Much lighter, long cable, responsive controls (although the thumbs response is not perfect for precision aiming), and good feel on the hands. Doesn't get sweaty and can take a lot of tapping. Only major thing I found was it I... Read more

Impression:good,light,Easy to use;

0 0 1

• posted by9062466 on 09/03/2015

eerste impressie: mijn eerste impressie was behoorlijk goed. de controller ziet en voelt als een echte PS2 contoller. pros: redelijk goede kwaliteit allen de kabel zit een beetje los. de prijs is ook goed. cons: werkt niet bij alle games omdat hij niet alle knoppen soms erkent en het kan ff duren... Read more

Impression:good,Quality,goede kwaliteit voor de prijs;

0 0 1

• posted byDermil on 08/31/2015

Pros: The controller is solid as heck. It feels like a PS2 controller, maybe somewhat lighter. Cord length is very good so you can sit back and enjoy, and the vibration, the reason I bought this one in particular, works. Just make sure to install the drivers on the disc. Cons: The "2" button on a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarianmizak on 08/19/2015

good gamepad for good price vibration sometimes not working not good position of holes for screws it pain after long use and play with

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9027215 on 08/19/2015

Pros: Easy to set up, almost all games recognize this controller. Feels nice in hands. Looks nice. Has vibration. Cons: Button quality isn't too high, R2 button gets stuck sometimes. The sensitivity of the joystick is too high. Nothing too bad but it is annoying in some racing games like Dirt 3.... Read more

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byDaniel432 on 08/18/2015

Pros: This is a very neat invention which brings the comfort of dualshock controls to the pc. It feels just like a ps2 controller only slightly cheaper plastic. Easy to use(plug and play) Cons: Button configuration is weird but I'm sure that with a little playing around this can be fixed.

0 0 0

• posted by9183627 on 07/15/2015

Its very solid plastic. We have 2 of these and they are rock solid. I really didnt expect this uber quality at this price. I highly recommend this controller.

Impression:Very sturdy controller;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere