DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Shock USB Vibrating Joypad Gamepad w/ 1.2M Cable for PC - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Easy to use light price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdcarlo157 on 11/03/2017

Impression:good,Quality,Easy to use;

Pros: Works just great with everything I tested with. It worked with my windows 7 laptop and with my raspberry pi 3b running retropie. Cons: It doesn't have vibrators but thats fine by me

30 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10117730 on 09/27/2017

Impression:good,Quality;

Pros: Works pretty well. No part of the product seem too easy to break. Cons: No force feedback, no driver cd (for installing force feedback software), if there is force feedback option, would be nice to know what drivers to install. The wire could be a tad longer, now often requires an USB cable... Read more

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysjss9797 on 08/04/2017

Impression:good,Easy to use;

pros: low price, confortable, easy to install cons: no cons yet Classic controller (like ps2 controler), just what I want, at low price

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykasdaug on 04/13/2017

Impression:good,valueformoney;

Pros: works very well for the money it cost. Very low price joystick to use for PC. I use mine in Rocket League, which works very well overall. Cons: Pretty plastic, have to press analog to use the controllers.. Overall: i would buy it again :)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySixshooter on 01/03/2017

Impression:This does not vibrate!;

Pros: - All buttons work! - Works together with Steam Link. - Long cable, could be a little bit longer tho Cons: - Not vibrating/No Force Feedback motor (way to light for that anyway), but I expected that.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynikolajs12 on 10/29/2016

The build quality is super good, the joypads and r og l buttons are superb quaility. The other buttons seem a little bit cheaper, though you dont realy notice it. You would be stupid not to be, at this price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygcml1 on 10/03/2016

Impression:good;

As expected, everything OK, no too much delay. But children can break it easly

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJuankarlos_1981 on 06/21/2016

Impression:good,Quality;

Mi primera compra en DX... y hasta ahora solo buenos comentarios: recibí 3 mandos para pc, en buenas condiciones, bien empaquetados, en la puerta de mi hogar y solo demoró 1 mes y 10 días. El producto hasta el momento funciona bien y no presenta detalles, en Chile se pueden encontrar Mandos por 5... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byaortcam on 01/08/2016

Impression:good;

I use them alongside with MAME emulator in a Kubuntu desktop. Configuration/set up is really easy (they are recognized as soon as they are plugged in). Nice quality (I have played for a couple of months and they still work as the 1st day).

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJonasReiff on 11/30/2015

Pros: Still works well after half a year's heavy use. The analog-sticks are good, and the buttons are decent too. It feels almost identical to an PS2 game pad, and the build quality seems very good - better than you would expect. Plug and play in windows 8 is very nice, and I've had no problems I... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere