DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Shock USB Vibrating Joypad Gamepad for PC - Black (120CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Easy to use Decent price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDermil on 08/31/2015

Pros: The controller is solid as heck. It feels like a PS2 controller, maybe somewhat lighter. Cord length is very good so you can sit back and enjoy, and the vibration, the reason I bought this one in particular, works. Just make sure to install the drivers on the disc. Cons: The "2" button on a... Read more

Impression:good,Quality,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bymarianmizak on 08/19/2015

good gamepad for good price vibration sometimes not working not good position of holes for screws it pain after long use and play with

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9027215 on 08/19/2015

Pros: Easy to set up, almost all games recognize this controller. Feels nice in hands. Looks nice. Has vibration. Cons: Button quality isn't too high, R2 button gets stuck sometimes. The sensitivity of the joystick is too high. Nothing too bad but it is annoying in some racing games like Dirt 3.... Read more

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byDaniel432 on 08/18/2015

Pros: This is a very neat invention which brings the comfort of dualshock controls to the pc. It feels just like a ps2 controller only slightly cheaper plastic. Easy to use(plug and play) Cons: Button configuration is weird but I'm sure that with a little playing around this can be fixed.

0 0 0

• posted by9183627 on 07/15/2015

Its very solid plastic. We have 2 of these and they are rock solid. I really didnt expect this uber quality at this price. I highly recommend this controller.

Impression:Very sturdy controller;

0 0 0

• posted bySjokolademjelk on 05/29/2015

Pros: Just got this controller. It feels really good! It came with an istallation disc, but i did not need it. I just plug the controller in my computer and it installed itself (I'm using windows 8). Steam: I've only tried this on steam games. I just open steam's "big picture", then "settings" i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by3802533 on 05/24/2015

Very good for playing on the PC, thanks!

Impression:good,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byCONTRiC on 05/16/2015

Works great, ordered two of them for Linux Mint to play some old games. Works fine, happy with purchase!

0 0 0

• posted byhallerknaller on 05/01/2015

Pros: - Cheap - Many Buttons - Dualshock Cons: - Driver Problems Win 7/8 64bit => Solution below - Buttons a bit stiff I use it to play N64 games on my PC. Works great. Only Dualshock has made problems on windows 7/8 64bit. But I have found a solution on the internet. 1. Goto C:\Windows\syswow64.... Read more

Impression:Quality;

3 0 0

• posted bycrbastow on 04/30/2015

This is a great quality controller that is reasonably priced. I find that this controller works well with my PC and the games that use this type of controller. I do plan on trying this controller with my Android based TV-PC.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere