DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Shock USB Vibrating Joypad Gamepad for PC - Black (120CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Decent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobjuh007 on 10/08/2014

Pros: play fifa and other games on your pc with this controller. Same buttons as PlayStation Cons: Quality can be a little bit better Decent! Read more

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byPawlysBartys on 06/08/2014

Cheap, easy to install: works with plug&play but also comes with a tiny disk of drivers by itself. Software to configure it is easy to use. Buttons are easy to identify. Analog sticks only start noticing input at around 0.4 input power. Vibration tests work well, but couldn't get vibration to happen ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoepie91b on 05/31/2014

Very solid build quality, much better than the original PlayStation 2 controllers. You could probably smash a dent into a desk with it, without the gamepad breaking. Pleasant form factor, like the original PS2 controllers. Works out of the box on Linux. Acts as a standard gamepad/joystick, so normal ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

Price is good, which makes the cost-benefit good. It's very useful since you can play lots of games with it. The material is good and it's quite well built. Works well. A bit heavy for a joystick. Some of the buttons area a bit hard, so if you are playing Pro Evolution Soccer you may miss some goals ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byPbranko on 03/27/2014

Its as the title said. The only difference is that the buttons are numbered insted. But this doesnt bother anyone i think. I find the quality to be great ( beyond my expectations) and its very comfortable My antivirus ( AVG ) warned for virus when i inserted the disc. Could be false alert but i chose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergiotda on 03/27/2014

Simple PlayStation style controller for use with your PC, has standard USB connector and comes with a driver CD to use with Windows. The buttons and analog sticks feel nice and are very responsive. A controller like this is a must for certain games on the PC. Plug and play Compatible with my emulators ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvarikina on 03/21/2014

Inexpensive Easy to use Easy to install Good response time Works for MAME and SNES emulation. PlayStation style controller for use with your PC, has standard USB connector and comes with a driver CD to use with Windows (so even if you are using older version of windows you can still install it with ease)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrutsonaquino on 01/07/2014

Preço bom Facilidade de uso, é só ligar no usb e usar. O cabo é bem reforçado Demorou muito pra chegar Os botões são um pouco duros, mas não chega a atrapalhar. Nada a declarar. No resumo, o produto é bom, fácil de usar. A única reclamaç&#22... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblack_fm on 12/08/2013

* Very cheap gamepad that does its job * Plug and play (Windows installs the drivers automatically, no need for the supplied disk) * Replaces both PS and Xbox controller * Two gamepads have no conflicts * Sticks quality is not particularly well, the deadzones are quite big, probably won't work well for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTakero on 11/30/2013

I've been buying controllers like this one for quite some time, trying to find a nice one which would let me play football games nicely. Since most of the controllers out there have a pretty bad directional button, it becomes almost unbearable to play it with them. This controller is an exception. All ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections