DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Shock USB Vibrating Joypad Gamepad w/ 1.2M Cable for PC - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Easy to use light price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySixshooter on 01/03/2017

Impression:This does not vibrate!;

Pros: - All buttons work! - Works together with Steam Link. - Long cable, could be a little bit longer tho Cons: - Not vibrating/No Force Feedback motor (way to light for that anyway), but I expected that.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDermil on 08/31/2015

Impression:good,Quality,Easy to use;

Pros: The controller is solid as heck. It feels like a PS2 controller, maybe somewhat lighter. Cord length is very good so you can sit back and enjoy, and the vibration, the reason I bought this one in particular, works. Just make sure to install the drivers on the disc. Cons: The "2" button on a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDaniel432 on 08/18/2015

Pros: This is a very neat invention which brings the comfort of dualshock controls to the pc. It feels just like a ps2 controller only slightly cheaper plastic. Easy to use(plug and play) Cons: Button configuration is weird but I'm sure that with a little playing around this can be fixed.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9183627 on 07/15/2015

Impression:Very sturdy controller;

Its very solid plastic. We have 2 of these and they are rock solid. I really didnt expect this uber quality at this price. I highly recommend this controller.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySjokolademjelk on 05/29/2015

Pros: Just got this controller. It feels really good! It came with an istallation disc, but i did not need it. I just plug the controller in my computer and it installed itself (I'm using windows 8). Steam: I've only tried this on steam games. I just open steam's "big picture", then "settings" i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by3802533 on 05/24/2015

Impression:good,Quality;

Very good for playing on the PC, thanks!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCONTRiC on 05/16/2015

Impression:good;

Works great, ordered two of them for Linux Mint to play some old games. Works fine, happy with purchase!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycrbastow on 04/30/2015

Impression:good;

This is a great quality controller that is reasonably priced. I find that this controller works well with my PC and the games that use this type of controller. I do plan on trying this controller with my Android based TV-PC.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeclips3dx on 03/23/2015

Impression:good,Decent,Quality;

Pros: Reasonably priced. Good quality, it feels pretty solid and the plastic doesn't feel cheap as the pictures might lead you to believe. It's shaped like a PS controller so it's comfortable to use. The buttons don't feel too soft or too hard to press. Mine actually came with a longer cable than... Read more

Good Choice Good Choice Good Choice Good Choice Good Choice Good Choice

3 2

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjezreelecq on 03/07/2015

Impression:good,Muy facil de usar y de buena calidad...;

He probado juegos de FIFA y otros en los que funciona bien el unico problema es con los juegos que trabajan bajo simuladores o emuladores, tengan cuidado con estos a lo mejor sea un tema de configuracion pero, hasta el momento yo no lo he logrado pero en los que no trabajan con simuladores o es... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere