DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunctional Precision Steel Knife Set (13-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
Very good nice Cheap Perfeito Nice Product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byynasantos on 07/07/2015

Muito contente com o produto.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byEMJTECH on 04/22/2015

Those knifes surprised my by the good quality. I bought them as secondary tools, but they become so popular in my company (stealing me the tweezers), that I bought a second set, so they leave mine to me :-)

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9116963 on 02/13/2015

een leuk setje voor weinig om mee te beginnen maar zou later toch voor iets beters kijken let wel het is niet slecht wel net even minder dan de durdere sets

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymagal111994 on 02/04/2015

produto muito bom

Impression:Perfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/04/2015

Esse produto é uma espécie de estilete, possui várias lâaminas todas de boa qualidade, vale a pena comprar.

Impression:Perfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byIvomaximo on 11/18/2014

Produto de boa qualidade e muito eficiente.

Impression:Agradável;

0 0 0

• posted byNivicos on 10/10/2014

Pros: Great product, very precise and sharp. Cons: The case has a very bad quality, dont close very well and the other blades dont fit properly into it. Some blades oxidize, so I'm keeping it into oil. It drops some blue ink.

The product are great, but the box sucks The product are great, but the box sucks The product are great, but the box sucks

Impression:nice;

0 0 2

• posted byBurhan2300 on 09/24/2014

Pros:very good knives for home and pro jobs,good price and just enough blades and shapes for almost any cutting.Box is more than practical and useful. These knives are really cheap.... the blades are sharp enough, but the handle didn't last even after the first cut. i bought these to help me some... Read more

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byLUCKYizZAGREBA on 08/29/2014

Pros:very good knives for home and pro jobs,good price and just enough blades and shapes for almost any cutting.Box is more than practical and useful. Cons:not con,maybe an advice;keep blades in oil so they won't get rusty

Impression:AAA;

0 0 0

• posted byejes0 on 08/12/2014

These knives are really cheap.... the blades are sharp enough, but the handle didn't last even after the first cut. i bought these to help me carve some details into some wooden christmas ornaments that i was making - but the handle broke so instead i had to use a utility knife.

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere