DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunctional Precision Steel Knife Set (13-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydgallant on 04/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap price, good quality for a cheap product. knife holders feel really good. It give you lots a different blade edges and sizes to choose from. All knife holders are made from aluminum. Cons:Plastic container box is not that good could be better. It feels re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price for a variety of soldering picks. I found the odd little wire brush tool to be useful for cleaning contact in hard to reach places. The other picks have been handy for removing components and as hol downs etc. metal and fairly sturdy you can put a r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymolli68 on 01/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I received it today, I must say it was sent fairly quickly compared to previous products I ordered. The knives themselves are in good condition but the box a bit cheap. Cons:I tried the knives for different types of materials. The knives have stood the test of intersectio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilijavk on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price, good quality, of course not professional tool but for occasional and amateur use excellent. Seller sent item very fast, under 24 hours from payment. Handle is made from quality durable plastic, and all knife holders are made from aluminium. Cons:Plastic contai... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDibari on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price for a variety of soldering picks. I found the odd little wire brush tool to be useful for cleaning contact in hard to reach places. The other picks have been handy for removing components and as hol downs etc. metal and fairly sturdy you can put a reasonable... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections