DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunctional Precision Steel Knife Set (13-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
nice Cheap Nice Product Agradável AAA
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIvomaximo on 11/18/2014

Produto de boa qualidade e muito eficiente. Read more

Impression:Agradável;

0 0 0

• posted byNivicos on 10/10/2014

Pros: Great product, very precise and sharp. Cons: The case has a very bad quality, dont close very well and the other blades dont fit properly into it. Some blades oxidize, so I'm keeping it into oil. It drops some blue ink. Read more

The product are great, but the box sucks The product are great, but the box sucks The product are great, but the box sucks

Impression:nice;

0 0 2

• posted byBurhan2300 on 09/24/2014

Pros:very good knives for home and pro jobs,good price and just enough blades and shapes for almost any cutting.Box is more than practical and useful. These knives are really cheap.... the blades are sharp enough, but the handle didn't last even after the first cut. i bought these to help me carve some ... Read more

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byLUCKYizZAGREBA on 08/29/2014

Pros:very good knives for home and pro jobs,good price and just enough blades and shapes for almost any cutting.Box is more than practical and useful. Cons:not con,maybe an advice;keep blades in oil so they won't get rusty Read more

Impression:AAA;

0 0 0

• posted byejes0 on 08/12/2014

These knives are really cheap.... the blades are sharp enough, but the handle didn't last even after the first cut. i bought these to help me carve some details into some wooden christmas ornaments that i was making - but the handle broke so instead i had to use a utility knife. Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 1

• posted bydgallant on 04/07/2014

Cheap price, good quality for a cheap product. knife holders feel really good. It give you lots a different blade edges and sizes to choose from. All knife holders are made from aluminum. Plastic container box is not that good could be better. It feels real cheap. And it does not latch very tight. Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

Good price for a variety of soldering picks. I found the odd little wire brush tool to be useful for cleaning contact in hard to reach places. The other picks have been handy for removing components and as hol downs etc. metal and fairly sturdy you can put a reasonable amount of pressure on them without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymolli68 on 01/24/2014

I received it today, I must say it was sent fairly quickly compared to previous products I ordered. The knives themselves are in good condition but the box a bit cheap. I tried the knives for different types of materials. The knives have stood the test of intersection for each of the materials, each ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilijavk on 05/23/2013

Good price, good quality, of course not professional tool but for occasional and amateur use excellent. Seller sent item very fast, under 24 hours from payment. Handle is made from quality durable plastic, and all knife holders are made from aluminium. Plastic container-box in which all knifes sit are ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDibari on 04/09/2013

Good price for a variety of soldering picks. I found the odd little wire brush tool to be useful for cleaning contact in hard to reach places. The other picks have been handy for removing components and as hol downs etc. metal and fairly sturdy you can put a reasonable amount of pressure on them without ... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections