DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Impact Defender Housing Case for Ipod Touch 4 - Black
  • 5 star 14 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byronung on 01/15/2014

What a great product ! It really feels like the ipod will be protected when this is on it. Fab price too , great value. Got this for my son to protect his ipod and I feel more relaxed now that this is on it. You just know that kids will drop the ipod so you need this.The plastic is hard and sturdy and it is a good fit to the ipod 4th generation. A bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCheeseduck on 12/31/2013

This case made my device indestructible. How, I know not; it just did. My iPod has survived everything from hundreds of drops onto concrete to being flung down flights of stairs without getting so much as a scratch. I frequently throw my iPod at people now just for the fun of it. It will smell like rubber for the first few days/weeks, but it eventually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFerS1970 on 09/06/2013

Fits nice to an ipod touch 4th gen. It serves its purpose to protect my son's ipod, and the material gives some grip to prevent it from sliding when at hand or on a table. Looks cheap. The material while it has some grip it also get dirty easily. The covers for the buttons make them hard to push. Last, the caps on the connectors doesn't fit well, actually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmashBroh on 05/16/2013

Using for more than one year and its still protecting my iPod touch 4G! Chea price, good quality of the materials, really good aparence, your Ipod Touch will look great after it. Your Ipod Touch will last for ever with one of this protecting it. No one until now (one year using). It's perfect and cheap. Buy now! Trust me, its perfect for ipod touch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvolance7 on 05/12/2013

-Great fit for the iPod, fully enclosed. -The case really does what it is meant for, protection. Dropped it a couple of time and no scratch on the device. The casing looks fine due to the soft silicone. -The screen protector. It is pretty much useless. it fits loosely in the enclosure. Good quality for its value. Since it enclosed the device fully, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalter on 02/23/2013

It has made my ipod indestructible. Which is saying something as I have a small child that often throws this. It has lasted for more than a year! It's even mildly water resistant. Comes with clear coverings for all the openings. Including screen, front and back camera, and the apple logo. It does make the ipod bulky, but what can you do? The dock connector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbubanja on 12/29/2012

Double protection for Ipod Touch 4. Inner part is plastic case, and outer part is rubber. In the box is also screen transparent protector, as well as rear cam transparent protector. It gives iPod Touch 4 much better hand gripping. Transparent screen and camera protector is very hard to put in place. In my case, I finaly gave up with attempts to put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkypants on 09/27/2012

Really protects the Ipod, sturdy plastic case fits snuggly in the rubber case.Round edge give some sort of bumper if you lay your ipod screen down, so the screen won't touch the surface. Very well made, no cutting necessary, everything fits into place like it's supposed to on my first try. The main button is a little harder to press since the opening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamiemul104 on 08/27/2012

The iPod touch cover is really good because it's not just a hard rubber cover it's a hard strong plastic with a thin layer of rubber for grip . The price is also good for this product. To put the iPod cover on my iPod is nearly imPossible! I feel if I push too hard that I'm going to break the cover which I've only had for 20 minutes . It took under ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclovisneto on 07/23/2012

Cover is excellent for protecting the ipod touch, covering the whole body of the ipod, even with plastic screen protection and rear, together with the camera, I was amazed at such perfection that I bought for the price, and really recommend for anyone looking to buy something that brings security For some there for me, the cover is extremely thick, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections