DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Impact Defender Housing Case for Ipod Touch 4 - Black
  • 5 star 14 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great Case

posted by trazomfreak on 04/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

-Sturdy.

-Snug.

-Protects your iPod Touch 4

-Great outer grip.

-Great inner protector case.

-Makes the iPod a little "bigger" for better grip.

-Comes with screen protector.

-Price!

Cons:

-The outer grip part does attract a bit of dust. But nothing that you can't simply wipe off.

-Some of the third-party cords/accessories (ie: DX stuff) don't always fit in the dock part because of the protruding plastic of the case. (I'm going to simply use my dremel to sand it down.)

-Same above for some bigger/fatter headphone jack connections.

OtherThoughts:

-My dad has this type of case for his iPhone but of course he paid much much more for it. As soon as I saw his, I had hoped they had one for my iPod Touch 4. Sure enough, DX had it here!

-Being that the iPod Touch 4 is very thin and a little slippery, this case has made it more durable and makes for an easier grip! People may think it makes it "bulky" but for sure it isn't as "bulky" as it would be if it were on an iphone.

-I'd rather it be a little "bigger" than have to worry about not having the extra protection on my iPod Touch 4.

Bottomline:

This is the case to get to protect your investment. The price is great! Check elsewhere and you'll pay SO much more. I had bought a few other cases here on DX and they are very nice LOOKING but they won't protect my iPod Touch 4 like this one.

Thanks.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections