• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent case, lowest price!

posted by ragetek on 08/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

+ PRICE! You wont get such an awesome feeling case for such a low price!
    +The feeling is really robust and solid, although i havent dropped it yet, im sure it'll be able to withstand some amount of shock!
    +The inner grooving on the front part really gives the screen a bigger feeling!
    +The apple logo cutout in the back is a really awesome design, it makes sure the battery heating doesn't stay in the case, so heavy gamers like me rejoice! :D
    +You remember playing EPIC CITADEL, for ten minutes or so, and the whole device gets heated up so badly? well i now have a whole hour sessions of Dungeon Hunter 2 and 9MM without any problems of my palms heating up! Brilliant :D
    +Once you get used to this case, its hard to go back to caseless or any other case!

Cons:

+Slightly low quality feeling, but its very slight. You can't expect the premium quality feel that you get usually from an apple product, but maybe thats just the silicon...
    +The arrows are a bit of a turnoff, design wise. It feels a bit childish, but i didn't really care too much about it. If you're not very keen on looks, then there's really no other flaw!
    +Adds about 75% extra bulk to the original ipod's size, i feel its a good thing actually. It's equivalent to an iphone 3g or slightly less. But the extra bulk may be a turnoff for some.

OtherThoughts:

+This was my first case, i bought a full black and a full white one, and interchange them occasionally to have fun and diversity!
    I got these cases back in march 2011. And used the cases thoroughly for five months before posting a full thoughtful review, i know what i'm talking about folks! :)

Bottomline:

This black case looks really cool, and is my personal favorite!
    If you're looking for a cheaper alternative to otterbox defender series or griffin case, this is it! Look no further! :D

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections