DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Washable Electric Shaver (AC 230V)
Customer’s impression:
Buen article price sensational Slow but efficient
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaventurero74 on 01/28/2015

Para el precio que tiene está muy bien. Funciona mejor con barba de 1 día. Con barba de varios días, le cuesta un poquito afeitar porque se atasca un poco, pero si te vas afeitando poco a poco, despacio, no tienes probelama, salvo que tengas una barba muy poblada. Lo mejor; que se puede lavar con... Read more

Impression:Buen article ;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/16/2015

This shaver is rechargeable, has a great and long-term use, the blades are sharp prorciona what a great cut, great quality.

Impression:price sensational;

0 0 0

• posted byMustEat on 08/10/2014

I've just ordered my second one. It's slow compaired to my high end shaver, but it's a close shave. I'd even dare and compaire it to my Gilette Fusion razor in regards to results. It has a bit of a tendency to pull the hairs if the beard is to rough, but for a day to day ude it's great and I it.... Read more

Impression:Slow but efficient;

0 0 0

• posted bytanelorn on 07/15/2014

well made and performs well, is easy to clean and maintain, does the job its made for. Recharges rapidly, though says in instructions not to charge more than 6 hours, or may damage it! The claimed endurance is rather optimistic, claims it will last for 15 days of usage,, I manage only 5 or 6 This... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYeah001 on 07/05/2014

-La bateria dura unas 3 afeitadas,es un buen producto -Libiano no pesa mucho.. -Bajo costo, es una de las afeitadoras mas economicas y de muy buena utilidad, puedes llevarlos contigo ya que es recargable. Las piezas al limpiar, deber tener mucho cuidado, ya que son muy fragiles. Debi comprar tres... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydrsolly on 12/02/2013

This is the best shaver I've ever owned. Also the cheapest! And it's easy to clean (brush included). It's supposed to be washable, but I've not felt the urge to test that out. It can take a very long time for it to be delivered. Two months would be quite likely. So have patience! It's so good, is... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybouby on 10/21/2013

It's inexpensive, compact and lightweight - and works. It is really washable, I have washed it with water and disinfected it many times and it runs great. The charger's contact plugs are too short to reach the wall socket's contacts, if your wall socket is a deeply recessed model. I am using a to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byikes1 on 03/21/2013

It's inexpensive, compact and lightweight - and works. The charger's contact plugs are too short to reach the wall socket's contacts, if your wall socket is a deeply recessed model. I am using a Skross brand flat-headed traveller's adapter to overcome this issue. It's both cheap to buy and cheap... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykrstep on 01/30/2013

The shaver runs great - it's sharp, it cuts through my beard nicely and leaves a silky smooth feeling to my skin afterwards. It's small, fits very comfortably in the hand and you can easily shave hard-to-reach spots, like the sideburns. It really is washable, I have washed it with water and it it... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byDaeng on 12/19/2012

Shaver is a great help my performance. Easy to use and there are two modes of shearing. Battery charging is also quite easy. Enough in the charger for 3 hours. This tool is able to withstand wear for a week before recharging. can be washed as waterproof. Plastic material is so prone to break if a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections