DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Washable Electric Shaver (AC 230V)
  • 5 star 12 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYeah001 on 07/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-La bateria dura unas 3 afeitadas,es un buen producto -Libiano no pesa mucho.. -Bajo costo, es una de las afeitadoras mas economicas y de muy buena utilidad, puedes llevarlos contigo ya que es recargable. Cons:Las piezas al limpiar, deber tener mucho cuidado, ya... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrsolly on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the best shaver I've ever owned. Also the cheapest! And it's easy to clean (brush included). It's supposed to be washable, but I've not felt the urge to test that out. Cons:It can take a very long time for it to be delivered. Two months would be quite... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybouby on 10/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's inexpensive, compact and lightweight - and works. It is really washable, I have washed it with water and disinfected it many times and it runs great. Cons:The charger's contact plugs are too short to reach the wall socket's contacts, if your wall socket is a deeply r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byikes1 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's inexpensive, compact and lightweight - and works. Cons:The charger's contact plugs are too short to reach the wall socket's contacts, if your wall socket is a deeply recessed model. I am using a Skross brand flat-headed traveller's adapter to overcome this issue. O... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykrstep on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The shaver runs great - it's sharp, it cuts through my beard nicely and leaves a silky smooth feeling to my skin afterwards. It's small, fits very comfortably in the hand and you can easily shave hard-to-reach spots, like the sideburns. It really is washable,... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDaeng on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Shaver is a great help my performance. Easy to use and there are two modes of shearing. Battery charging is also quite easy. Enough in the charger for 3 hours. This tool is able to withstand wear for a week before recharging. can be washed as waterproof. Cons:Plastic ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byismav on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what it supposed to do, trims your beard. Have used it couple of times during the week, and had a nicely shaven beard Cons:very rough, harsh handling on the skin. at some points it even scratched and cut my skin. That said, it does its job well. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuusoxx on 11/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Sharp and effective. -Excellent price. -Easy to clean with the brush thant is included. Cons:-You can cut your skin if you are too impatient and press too hard. -The plastic protection cover for the blade won't hold in place. -Charge lasts about 2-3 shaves fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrashys on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Considering what it takes to load anyway not a big deal as the battery reaches all week to shave once a day. Product more than good and inexpensive. Teniendo en cuenta lo que demora en cargarse de todas formas no es un mucho problema ya que la duración de... Read more

2 1
  • posted byBluMelon on 08/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap when compared to proper ones you buy in supermarkets or other places. - Seems like decent build quality, and nothing's broken as of yet. - The trimmer thing is handy for getting those hairs that the main functioning shaver misses. - Charge lasts f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections