DX » Community » Reviews » PIR Motion Activated Realistic Dummy Decoy Security Camera with Blinking LED (2*AA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneamonroy on 03/12/2014

Looks real! Easy to install! The build quality is really for an inexpensive product. The red light makes it look real. Screws missing and box almost falling apart. No instructions ( you don't need it anyways). Easy to break when it falls. . . Great buy! For the price your paying it's a good product! I bought 2 for work and 1 in front of my house. You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarrr69 on 12/21/2013

product is a great imitation of the real deal. i've placed it above my houses front door, and will scare any burglars or uninvited visitors. with the batteries in it it cannot be separated from the actual cameras. none shipping could be a bit faster, hence with no shipping charges you cannot complain about that, full stars! really nice looking product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikhilmalani on 06/11/2013

Good product, it does exactly as it says. Light is motion activated and works well in daylight or bright conditions. pretty simple to install. The adhesive double sticking tape provided is a no-no. do not use it as its not sticky enough and it made my unit fall off within 2 hours. The PIR motion activated blinking light doesn't work in the dark and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobodan.babic on 03/18/2013

Well built for the price. Great for reducing costs of video surveillance - combine these with actual cameras, no one will spot the difference. Mount near some existing cables to maximize persuasiveness. I am considering mounting a fake WiFi antenna on it to make it look like IP camera. None. For that money, really could not expect anything more than ... Read more

Mounted with dummy WiFi antenna & power cable
    0 2
  • posted byquickmouse on 12/27/2012

Simple to Install, just make sure it looks good :-) Looks like a real camera Light blinks for a while after detecting movement Great Price for what it does Push on/off doesn't work as indicated on box. Not sure this is a big problem as you would just leave it anyhow PIR not too good when facing overhead lighting. This would be ideal mixed with real ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallies on 07/10/2012

Lovely... so Dummy that my neighbours called the police as they felt they were watched. They forgot there were already real camera's But this one was obviously visible that even the polcie forgot to ask if I also had real ones :P so that would be the proof it really works exactly what you hoped for. was there for that price ? ;) I only a little more ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byahmetcx on 12/16/2011

it is definitely very realistic.2 units running out of battery.it can be used anywhere.for example,home,office,apartment,workplace,rooms,bus,cars.Motion detection works good. I think this product is expensive.may be less expensive.for example it could be 3-4 dolars. if you do not have that much money,you should take this product.the fact that it makes ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohnvaneekelen on 10/03/2011

- Realistic look, especially once installed on the ceiling - reasonable price - Motion detection works okay - blinking led gives nice realistic "you're seen" feeling None that I can think of. It has a more realistic look than other motion activated fake cams. It's not working great on walls, on ceilings on the other hand it works flawless.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymsjern on 05/09/2011

Pros: fair enogh build quality very convincing product i think that the batteries are long lasting the motion detector actually works nice to trick people Cons: while installing it in the ceiling, after placing the screws you have to screw the device itself, but the holes are strait instead of round. which is bad but still usable Other Thoughts: i recommend ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byyonassaf on 03/20/2011

fair enogh build quality very convincing product i think that the batteries are long lasting the motion detector actually works while installing it in the ceiling, after placing the screws you have to screw the device itself, but the holes are strait instead of round. i recommend of intalling it next to an exiensting cable, so it would be more convincing.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections