DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-29 3-Mode 180-Lumen Convex Lens LED Flashlight w/ CREE Q5 WC / Strap (1*AA/1*14500)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJonathangfa on 03/19/2013

Qualidade das peças muito boa! Possui um material de boa resistência! Funciona perfeitamente e não apresentou falhas. Seu tamanho e peso também são destaques, cabe na palma da mão, leve e não esquenta! O botão de acionamento tem o mesmo "bug" de sempre.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymalfunktion on 01/27/2013

Well built flashlight, fully made of metal - aluminium, great paintjob. Light beam is great when zoomed out - circle on a wall has 3m diameter from 3-4m distance. When focused - i can see whats going on dozens of meters away from my balcony :) Its very compact and most important it works on a standard ... Read more

flashlight flashlight flashlight

0 0 1

• posted byreising45 on 01/04/2013

High mode is very bright, other modes are spaced well in terms of light output. This seems to be a well made light. The threads are well cut. The zoom feature works smoothly and does a good job of throwing the beam on high mode. While zoomed out, the flood is fairly large. Some moderately sharp edges ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvinp on 12/13/2012

Very bright and accepts both AA and 14500 batteries. Well constructed with flood to throw function. Anodized threads which make it possible to lock the light by unscrewing slightly at the tail cap. Tail stands. Mule mode. Flood to throw has so many turns. Annoying strobe mode. Price a little bit high.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandr3y on 09/06/2012

small, light, battery life ok flash light would stop workign once in a while for now reason after pressing the button. Had to disassemble and clean all contacts with alcohol. Search youtube for video on how to if you have problem. While disassembling found that lens was not glued to aluminum body thing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysurenj on 07/23/2012

Well built metallic - reasonably heavy and short. Good battery life. I was hoping for a really bright light but it wasn't 'that' bright' but enough. Definitely not 150 lumens or so. probably 75 or so... Too expensive for this sort of light I think - Ebay has them for 3 for $15 It was exposed to a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysitely on 12/20/2011

Very bright, typical of Romisen flashlights. Focusing is good, from wide flood all the way to spot. Spot light shows the LED as a square with all the wires and circuits. This light is made for higher voltages only. I was using rechargeable NiMh which has 1.3 Volts but as soon as the voltage dropped below ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byscidiver on 11/15/2011

very broad flood angle (zoom 1x) to extreme concentrated thrower (zoom 8x), decent runtimes (5+h Med mode@Alkaline, 0.75h Max mode@14500), very bright even when zoomed out, beam is always very even and uniform with no dark rings, mule mode possible (180° flooder), Fenix LD20 accessories fit perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylioness4412 on 10/10/2011

I use this primarily for Geocaching and I find this to be a VERY bright and useful torch. Very much brighter than my friends torches while out in the field and I LOVE the zoom capability! Very handy. The notches on the Button end make it funky and the button grip is also a good feature. The wrist lanyard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlinsoutherncal on 09/23/2011

Twist to zoom is tight and should hold zoom level in pocket. allows 14500 battery but AA works well. tight solid quality feel. nice high tech looking High, low, and strobe modes. Holds zoom but slower and harder to operate zoom compared to slide models. some may prefer this though; I do not. Some may ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections