There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Awesome little light!

posted by mizjif on 02/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

When it arrived, I was surprised by how small it actually was. When zoomed all of the way out, it is the same size as my romisen rc-g2's. When zoomed in, it is quite a bit shorter!
    The amount of light put out is awesome for such a small package. When running with a 14500, it is much more impressive.
    This is my first flood-throw light, and well, I am loving it. It will make a great EDC, because functionality of having the flood to throw is top notch, and the light is very small.
    The build quality is fantastic, lubed threads, o-rings etc. as all of my romisen lights have been.
    Tailstand is perfect.

Cons:

The twisting action required to go from flood to throw requires a bit more effort compared to a 'push-pull' type zoom light.

OtherThoughts:

I compared it in throw mode to the throw of my XML light and my xpg-R5 p60 drop in. The throw compares to that of the R5 (skyray sr-5) and is only slightly outdone by the XML which of course puts out much more light overall.

Bottomline:

This light with the 14500 capability makes this light hands down an awesome purchase.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections