There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Awesome little light!

posted by mizjif on 02/02/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

When it arrived, I was surprised by how small it actually was. When zoomed all of the way out, it is the same size as my romisen rc-g2's. When zoomed in, it is quite a bit shorter!
    The amount of light put out is awesome for such a small package. When running with a 14500, it is much more impressive.
    This is my first flood-throw light, and well, I am loving it. It will make a great EDC, because functionality of having the flood to throw is top notch, and the light is very small.
    The build quality is fantastic, lubed threads, o-rings etc. as all of my romisen lights have been.
    Tailstand is perfect.

The twisting action required to go from flood to throw requires a bit more effort compared to a 'push-pull' type zoom light.

I compared it in throw mode to the throw of my XML light and my xpg-R5 p60 drop in. The throw compares to that of the R5 (skyray sr-5) and is only slightly outdone by the XML which of course puts out much more light overall.

This light with the 14500 capability makes this light hands down an awesome purchase.

Post comment

DX Everywhere