There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Best flashlight for the money hands down

posted by guiltyspark on 08/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This flashlight is spectacular and extremely powerful for its size. The lens on this flashlight makes it unique from other led flashlights in that you can focus the beam from wide to light up a whole room to a tiny little beam that is extremely powerful and has astounding range for something that only runs on a single AA battery. I bought two and my father immediately stole one from me because he was jealous. If you are on deal xtreme looking for a simple , powerful , small flashlight that can do multiple tasks this is easily the best one you can get.

Cons:

no cons , this is an exceptional product and i can see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

OtherThoughts:

It also has a pommel on the end of the flashlight for security if you are out jogging and get jumped, you can bash somebodies skull open with it or even break car glass (i can not confirm the car glass but it looks like it could do some damage to a window).

Bottomline:

If you are going to buy this flashlight , i recommend getting 3 because if you get one you will immediately order another one and after you get that one you will want another.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections