Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTokayuki2 on 05/29/2014

Does not leak or weaken when filled with iso-propyl alcohol based fluxes. Easy handling and applying single drops of flux. Needle is firmly screwed tight and does not come loose. No real cons: The device is simple and rudimentary. Not much can go wrong. Very handy for applying soldering flux when soldering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

Price is good for what it's used. Perfect size. Needle is easy to hook up and it holds its place. I bought several of these and 1st one I filled with homemade rosin flux. Cap threads don't hold the liquid inside very well, so at least put that little nozzle back in place to help with that. Rosin flux ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTw15t3r on 03/22/2014

It's a squeeze bottle as expected, and works like you would expect it to. You don't have to use it for flux of course, although I did. The cap has a small hole at the top. I mean the OUTER cap. Not sure if this was intended... Flux doesn't leak out even with the bottle upside down because the flux is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byctr210 on 10/02/2013

Very simple, easy to use. Very cheap, works good. Better than much much others, works perfectly. I use this for soldering/connect points of PS2 circuits, works great. I recommend !! - Useful for all purposes on electronics, If you buy this item you will no regreat. sometimes drop a little Very simple,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblue60 on 09/08/2013

Cost, bottle is made of good plastic, the needle it came with is a nice touch, Size none I can think of. its a little bottle how can it have cons? well I guess if it leaked or the plastic was brittle then it would have some major cons. I ordered 2 of these to hold oil for my paintball markers, and so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymakedeal on 05/29/2013

Cheap bottle with needle. I use it to place flux on circuits, but it can be used to dose other fluids too. It's difficult to place just small amount of flux over a circuit. Bottle doesn't have a cap. Contents may leak if not kept in standing position. Not so great build quality. If you are careful it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaran2uls on 03/19/2013

It's cheap and has a fine tip. It's big enough so the liquid inside will last long. It is full transparent so you'll see the content. If you want a bigger drop, just remove the funnel. No cap, so it can't be closed. So be really careful. Needle isn't sharp and can be bent easilly. But you can replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychito1 on 03/01/2013

I think the bottle of the best for my needs as it has the proper needle spray where needed, on whether I like that is totally what I expected or bucaba. everything seems fine but I'd like to cost one dollar and then I have nothing more for me against all good was what I was looking for because if you ... Read more

Booster Flux Bottle with Funnel and Needle 3 Booster Flux Bottle with Funnel and Needle 2 Booster Flux Bottle with Funnel and Needle 1 Booster Flux Bottle with Funnel and Needle 1

0 0 0

• posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

-Needle tip for accurate application of liquids -Clear so you can see what's in it in the case that you have more than one -Just the right size First of all, this is quite poorly made. There's no way to really secure the needle to the tip of the bottle, which means that it will either flop around or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycardmail on 01/10/2013

The needle is fairly large , so you don't have to worry about puncturing yourself . Very useful little bottle. Nice bottle , useful in your workshop for keeping oils ! ! ! Until today , none , very nice product , as described ! None that I can think of . What can go wrong ? Good quality Booster Flux ... Read more

Booster Flux Bottle Booster Flux Bottle with Funnel and Needle

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections