Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTokayuki2 on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does not leak or weaken when filled with iso-propyl alcohol based fluxes. Easy handling and applying single drops of flux. Needle is firmly screwed tight and does not come loose. Cons:No real cons: The device is simple and rudimentary. Not much can go wrong. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is good for what it's used. Perfect size. Needle is easy to hook up and it holds its place. Cons:I bought several of these and 1st one I filled with homemade rosin flux. Cap threads don't hold the liquid inside very well, so at least put that little nozz... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTw15t3r on 03/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a squeeze bottle as expected, and works like you would expect it to. You don't have to use it for flux of course, although I did. Cons:The cap has a small hole at the top. I mean the OUTER cap. Not sure if this was intended... Flux doesn't leak out even with the bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctr210 on 10/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very simple, easy to use. Very cheap, works good. Better than much much others, works perfectly. I use this for soldering/connect points of PS2 circuits, works great. I recommend !! - Useful for all purposes on electronics, If you buy this item you will no reg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblue60 on 09/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cost, bottle is made of good plastic, the needle it came with is a nice touch, Size Cons:none I can think of. its a little bottle how can it have cons? well I guess if it leaked or the plastic was brittle then it would have some major cons. OtherThoughts:I ord... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakedeal on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap bottle with needle. I use it to place flux on circuits, but it can be used to dose other fluids too. Cons:It's difficult to place just small amount of flux over a circuit. Bottle doesn't have a cap. Contents may leak if not kept in standing position. Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap and has a fine tip. It's big enough so the liquid inside will last long. It is full transparent so you'll see the content. If you want a bigger drop, just remove the funnel. Cons:No cap, so it can't be closed. So be really careful. Needle isn't shar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychito1 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think the bottle of the best for my needs as it has the proper needle spray where needed, on whether I like that is totally what I expected or bucaba. Cons:everything seems fine but I'd like to cost one dollar and then I have nothing more for me against all good Other... Read more

Booster Flux Bottle with Funnel and Needle 1 Booster Flux Bottle with Funnel and Needle 2 Booster Flux Bottle with Funnel and Needle 3 Booster Flux Bottle with Funnel and Needle 1
    0 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Needle tip for accurate application of liquids -Clear so you can see what's in it in the case that you have more than one -Just the right size Cons:First of all, this is quite poorly made. There's no way to really secure the needle to the tip of the bottle, w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycardmail on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The needle is fairly large , so you don't have to worry about puncturing yourself . Very useful little bottle. Nice bottle , useful in your workshop for keeping oils ! ! ! Cons:Until today , none , very nice product , as described ! None that I can think of .... Read more

Booster Flux Bottle with Funnel and Needle Booster Flux Bottle
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections