DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless IR Remote Control for Sony A230/A330/A450 + More (1*CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybianca.arnold on 01/14/2013

Works perfectly with my Sony NEX-5N! So cheap! The Sony original costs nearly 30 times as much as this! Works really well for taking night shots on tripod, when you don't want to touch the camera to release the shutter, or if you want to take photos of yourself! It's probably not exactly a con, but you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUrsusX on 09/02/2011

I have been using this remote control for some time on my Sony A55 for long exposure night shoots on a tripod. Because I dont't have to touch the camera there is no vibration introduced in the camera/tripod. None really. The IR sensor is usually located on the front of the camera so when taking pictures ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeterKas on 02/24/2011

I'm posting this review just to let know other users that although is not in the suported list of cameras, it works perfectly with the SONY NEX-5 family of cameras. It works both for the inmediate shoot and the 2 second delay. None. It works as described. To be a little picky I would like it to be a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections