DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1500mAh Battery with Battery Charger + EU Plug Power Adapter Set for HTC desire Z
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bys3rg1092 on 01/29/2014

EU plug power adaptor, the time you will save charging and the fact that if you have another battery withouth your adaptor you must charge both batteries directly from your mobile phone. Maybe the time of charging is too slow, it could be faster, but it still being the fastesst way to keep using your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJea9009 on 05/13/2013

When I found this charger I was really excited while I thought that it would be very useful to have some external loader for my batteries (just because I use multiple batteries) and when i found this I was really happy. And even the price of it is lower than what I normally paid for just a battery. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAACsempre on 10/06/2012

This is the second time I ordered this same charger (the first one had an unfortunate accident). It does very well the job of providing an extra safety battery, and with its charger it is possible to be always ready for the replacement when it is more necessary. Of course it is not the original deal,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysportstud1985 on 08/30/2012

The unit arrived very quickly Charger works with included battery plus the original Has a convenient light to show charging and charged with different colors North America friendly None so far It is a life saver when you lose your charge cable, or have two phones and one doesn't charge with the unit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikoA on 02/27/2012

Battery is allmost as good as original HTC 1300mah battery, but surely not 1500mah, i would say somewhere near 1200mah. Has a USB port to charge your phone at the same time. Charges the battery very slow, it takes nearly 5h to fully charge it. I use this battery for my HTC 7 Mozart and am very pleased,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections