Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricardoabdo on 04/11/2013

- fits perfectly my Canon SX240 - very good material and manufacturing - looks much more expensive than it is - ridiculous low cost - None - Bought this with low expectations due to it´s ridiculous low price, but I got surprised with the product quality - Both material and "construction" quality are excellent. - Cases with lower quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarckd on 11/08/2010

very nice, seems really good quality and strong looks really protective and it even has a small pocket for other things it brings with a rope to hang it over, I am more a belt user so no need for it, but it is a nice detail some said it is a pro, but for me it is a con, it comes with a Canon logo I didn't actually wanted it for a camera, but for binoculars,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimotheus on 04/05/2010

Once again one of those items everyone can find useful. Pretty good quality, better than I expected anyway. Dimensions were OK for my compact camera. (F)ugly logo badge, which isn't really attached carefully. Mine was totally off-centered. However, you shouldn't remove it -which is what I did- because it leaves some nasty marks on the bag. Just leave ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJurisd on 12/03/2008

-Looks proper -Has a mesh cover to keep batteries and SD cards in the front -Velcro makes it easy to get into -Comes with a CANON label on the front (makes it look well known) -Nothing really, except it doesn't come with a wrist band to hang around your wrist. -Not exactly pocket sized -I would be cautious about the size of the bag and the size that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMetsatoll on 09/03/2008

The build quality of this product is quite nice and it will protect your precious camera. I use it for my A590 but it will swallow any reasonably sized P&S camera. There is a mesh pocket in the front for storing memorycards and stuff like that. It has a CANON metal label on it. Mine was totally off-center and titled. The lid could be a bit broader. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystn67 on 06/28/2008

+ the bag is quite well built, with soft inner fabric and slight padding + a carrying strap is included, and the bag has metal loops for attaching it + the bag has belt attachment loop + there is a mesh pocket for memory card or battery + unbeatable price - the carrying strap is narrow and the strap locks are plastic - the flap is fastened with a small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmgfreak on 03/21/2008

This is a stylish camera bag that is convenient for those who want to have a protective bag with ease of access. A canon SD850 will fit loosely inside, so there is room for you to add extra padding of your own if you like. The bag is just a bag. It doesn't provide much padding if you want to stick it in your backpack or something, so one of the hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywoodstock827 on 02/05/2008

Good thick padding. comes with nylon strap for carrying (as asked below). mesh pocket for carrying extra batteries and/or memory cards. good looking. Slightly too big for my SD850, so it has some space left to move around. Big metal "Canon" logo on the bag which doesn't show on sample pictures. carrying strap a bit too thin for my taste. Too ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections