Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricardoabdo on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- fits perfectly my Canon SX240 - very good material and manufacturing - looks much more expensive than it is - ridiculous low cost Cons:- None OtherThoughts:- Bought this with low expectations due to it´s ridiculous low price, but I got surprised with th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarckd on 11/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very nice, seems really good quality and strong looks really protective and it even has a small pocket for other things it brings with a rope to hang it over, I am more a belt user so no need for it, but it is a nice detail Cons:some said it is a pro, but for me... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimotheus on 04/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Once again one of those items everyone can find useful. Pretty good quality, better than I expected anyway. Dimensions were OK for my compact camera. Cons:(F)ugly logo badge, which isn't really attached carefully. Mine was totally off-centered. However, you shouldn't re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJurisd on 12/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Looks proper -Has a mesh cover to keep batteries and SD cards in the front -Velcro makes it easy to get into -Comes with a CANON label on the front (makes it look well known) Cons:-Nothing really, except it doesn't come with a wrist band to hang around your wri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMetsatoll on 09/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The build quality of this product is quite nice and it will protect your precious camera. I use it for my A590 but it will swallow any reasonably sized P&S camera. There is a mesh pocket in the front for storing memorycards and stuff like that. Cons:It has a CAN... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystn67 on 06/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ the bag is quite well built, with soft inner fabric and slight padding + a carrying strap is included, and the bag has metal loops for attaching it + the bag has belt attachment loop + there is a mesh pocket for memory card or battery + unbeatable price Cons:-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmgfreak on 03/21/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a stylish camera bag that is convenient for those who want to have a protective bag with ease of access. A canon SD850 will fit loosely inside, so there is room for you to add extra padding of your own if you like. Cons:The bag is just a bag. It doesn't provide mu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywoodstock827 on 02/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good thick padding. comes with nylon strap for carrying (as asked below). mesh pocket for carrying extra batteries and/or memory cards. good looking. Cons:Slightly too big for my SD850, so it has some space left to move around. Big metal "Canon" logo on the bag... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections