DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Silicone Bluetooth Foldable Keyboard - Black + White
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Kylimann on 07/05/2014

Pros: - Really flexible, could roll it up real easily. - Easy to Install, almost every bluetooth device can connect with it - Comes with manual, in pretty much every common language - Easy to transport, could stick it everywhere and it will not break. Cons: -Need to use it with hard surface beneath it. If it's not on a hard surface it's hard to... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Tairesh on 04/23/2013

Pros: Plug and play in my android tablet Work FN-buttons in android Buttons pleasant to the touch It is possible to carry in a jacket pocket Cons: Not compact. In the curtailed situation there is slightly less than aerated water bottle. Soft, it is impossible to use in the absence of a firm equal surface (in public transport, for example) Other... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Epiceiden on 11/30/2012

Pros: Seems to work on a lot of devices. Dust and waterproof Strong connection via bluetooth Good and strong building quality. It seems like an item which would last long. I've had it in anything from my pockets (Yeah it fits in some of them) to my backpacks and used it on a lot of surfaces. I would strongly recommend to use a flat surface. Con... Read more

1 0
  • posted by tomvel on 10/17/2012

Pros: - small and foldable - to the size of a can - good make - doesn't feel all that cheap - easy to use - tested with android phone and windows 7 computer - great feel when pressing the keys Cons: - batterry doesn't last very long - it missed some key presses - it is smaller than it appears in photos - not much else OtherThoughts: Nothing els... Read more

1 0
  • posted by omayrzanata on 09/30/2012

Pros: - Very Light - Very Portable - good to use on a desk - fits well my tablet bag - rechargeable - easy to clean - USB charging Cons: - small keys OtherThoughts: if you want a carry-on keyboard thats a great option, it very flexible, the keys are soft, you can clean very easily with a wet cloth. Bottomline: I think its a good keyboard, worth... Read more

1 0
  • posted by nw2krus on 11/25/2011

Pros: This is a very accurate made thing! Takes virtually no place - it can be folded in size of coca-cola can. Good key pressure feeling - pressing threshold is deep enough, though no "key click" sound is produced. Bluetooth connection is easy, laptop Win 7 shows it as alternative board and it works (almost) properly. Cons: No locale... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections