DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Silicone Bluetooth Foldable Keyboard - Black + White
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKylimann on 07/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really flexible, could roll it up real easily. - Easy to Install, almost every bluetooth device can connect with it - Comes with manual, in pretty much every common language - Easy to transport, could stick it everywhere and it will not break. Cons:-Need to use it wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTairesh on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plug and play in my android tablet Work FN-buttons in android Buttons pleasant to the touch It is possible to carry in a jacket pocket Cons:Not compact. In the curtailed situation there is slightly less than aerated water bottle. Soft, it is impossible to use... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEpiceiden on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seems to work on a lot of devices. Dust and waterproof Strong connection via bluetooth Good and strong building quality. It seems like an item which would last long. I've had it in anything from my pockets (Yeah it fits in some of them) to my backpacks and used it on a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytomvel on 10/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- small and foldable - to the size of a can - good make - doesn't feel all that cheap - easy to use - tested with android phone and windows 7 computer - great feel when pressing the keys Cons:- batterry doesn't last very long - it missed some key presses - it is smaller... Read more

1 0
  • posted byomayrzanata on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very Light - Very Portable - good to use on a desk - fits well my tablet bag - rechargeable - easy to clean - USB charging Cons:- small keys OtherThoughts:if you want a carry-on keyboard thats a great option, it very flexible, the keys are soft, you can clea... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynw2krus on 11/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very accurate made thing! Takes virtually no place - it can be folded in size of coca-cola can. Good key pressure feeling - pressing threshold is deep enough, though no "key click" sound is produced. Bluetooth connection is easy, laptop Win... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections