DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Silicone Bluetooth Foldable Keyboard - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKylimann on 07/05/2014

- Really flexible, could roll it up real easily. - Easy to Install, almost every bluetooth device can connect with it - Comes with manual, in pretty much every common language - Easy to transport, could stick it everywhere and it will not break. -Need to use it with hard surface beneath it. If it's not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTairesh on 04/23/2013

Plug and play in my android tablet Work FN-buttons in android Buttons pleasant to the touch It is possible to carry in a jacket pocket Not compact. In the curtailed situation there is slightly less than aerated water bottle. Soft, it is impossible to use in the absence of a firm equal surface (in public ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEpiceiden on 11/30/2012

Seems to work on a lot of devices. Dust and waterproof Strong connection via bluetooth Good and strong building quality. It seems like an item which would last long. I've had it in anything from my pockets (Yeah it fits in some of them) to my backpacks and used it on a lot of surfaces. I would strongly ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytomvel on 10/17/2012

- small and foldable - to the size of a can - good make - doesn't feel all that cheap - easy to use - tested with android phone and windows 7 computer - great feel when pressing the keys - batterry doesn't last very long - it missed some key presses - it is smaller than it appears in photos - not much ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byomayrzanata on 09/30/2012

- Very Light - Very Portable - good to use on a desk - fits well my tablet bag - rechargeable - easy to clean - USB charging - small keys if you want a carry-on keyboard thats a great option, it very flexible, the keys are soft, you can clean very easily with a wet cloth. I think its a good keyboard,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynw2krus on 11/25/2011

This is a very accurate made thing! Takes virtually no place - it can be folded in size of coca-cola can. Good key pressure feeling - pressing threshold is deep enough, though no "key click" sound is produced. Bluetooth connection is easy, laptop Win 7 shows it as alternative board and it works ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections