DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Silicone Bluetooth Foldable Keyboard - Black + White
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good flexible quality keyboard

posted by Epiceiden on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Seems to work on a lot of devices.
    Dust and waterproof
    Strong connection via bluetooth
    Good and strong building quality.
    It seems like an item which would last long. I've had it in anything from my pockets (Yeah it fits in some of them) to my backpacks and used it on a lot of surfaces. I would strongly recommend to use a flat surface.

Cons:

It stands "- Comes with retractable USB cable & English user manual"
    But it didn't. I got neither the USB cable or the user manual.
    Tried to connect to my computer, did not work.
    I got it to work when I connected it to my phone - Samsung Galaxy Note. And it works great.
    The keyboard is a lot smaller than I expected after viewing the photos of it. If you have large fingers, I wouldn't recommend this to you.

OtherThoughts:

If I knew I wouldn't get any USB cable and instruction manual, I wouldn't have bought it.
    I also thought it was larger than it was, seems like the photos made it look larger than it really is in reality. It takes some time to get used to, and you can't write really fast on it. I tend to use it to play/skip/pause/turn volume up/down on my phone from distance, works excellent.

Bottomline:

Very good quality keyboard, besides the lack of USB cable & instructions manual, I would recommend it.
    I'm not sure if I can find anything wrong with it besides the fact that I wish it had some key's which my Norwegian alphabet does, but then I suppose I should've bought it from some Norwegian shop.

It also makes a great gift for anyone who loves technology

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections