DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Theft Security Alarm System with MP3 Speaker & FM Radio for Motorcycle (SD/MMC)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydimanmaster on 07/18/2013

Easy installation, very good speakers, dont know if they are waterproof! The MP3 player and Radio, sound high quiality,Everything you need for mounting: bolt, fastener itself Broke through the month! Unfortunately there is no instruction in Russian, attachment are not reliable when driving hang out! Maybe I have a defective! Ceased to be included, does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydedomalevolo on 02/27/2013

the sound is great, and the box brings everything to install correctly. is lightweight and small. A fuse is included, which protects the device. I still do not know for cables used yellow and black, because it haven't instructions in English. me gustaría que traiga manual en ingles para poder saber como utilizarla desde el principio sin tener que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimo_Pyro on 12/23/2012

the build quality of the speakers is amazing. i have them mounted on my scooter and although i rains almost all the time they still work perfectly fine. the sound is really loud and clear but only up to ca. 80% of the full volume. i can hear the music under the helmet with no problems. alarm sensor is very good. remote has a good range. if you turn ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabjucg on 07/08/2012

Great product. The alarm is very sensitive. The MP3 player and Radio, works very wel. The product can be put in a on/off switch easy. So the battery can be saved in long term standy by. A user manual for the wire. So the dummy can install. Could have another remote controler. If left always on in the motocycle battery you can see a decay in battery ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byPrivatnod on 12/11/2011

Very loud sound high quiality of plastic good look clear sound good, loud and smart alarm has radio control has fm radio and flash Setup is very easy just plug the black wire on the negative and positive in red, the battery, the bike. When my friends heard it's sound, they was shocked, how can so little thing scream so loud? When engine is run, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiosbuddy on 11/19/2011

Easy installation, just use the red and black wire red for + and black for - and your good to go! Very good speakers, dont know if they are waterproof! You can play mp3's and play radio with very good reception were I live! I have too install it on my moped a Honda c50 and I have too see were I can install the speakers! The speakers are very big so,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrohullah on 06/09/2011

this is awesome and great price installation is easy just black to black and red to red speakers are nice and loud lines are nice and long so there wont be shortage mine didnt come with a manual. the speakers are a little big it was kinda hard to mount on my ninja 250. i will upload a video soon, it plays usb and an sd card. i havent had any problems ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywafing on 02/23/2011

I really liked it! exceeded my expectations! Setup is very easy just plug the black wire on the negative and positive in red, the battery, the bike! the sound is really strong! All bikers are looking for from whence the sound! hahahaha when you're listening to the radio and cause an interference accelerates too! is how to get the engine sound on the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections