DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Car Outlet Formed Perfume Air Fresheners - Green (2-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byporkomv on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Acho q não tem pros.... O design dele eh bonitinho. Cons:Eh uma porcaria... não da cheiro nenhum de nada.. mao eh reutilizável... eh uma porcaria... deixei no meu carro por um bom tempo e nunca senti cheiro de maca verde nem nada. Não recom... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeisonbertoni79 on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very nice smell, my car was smelling very different, all who enter it, comment and ask me where I bought it, my friends also bought and liked it, you can place the product where you prefer, has several places on the car that is cool, if you like different prod... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 03/15/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is beautiful and I am very good in the car. Despite its hook plastic, he holds firmly on the panel. The product has a smell of green apple, citric is well and delicious. Cons:Do not have refills, but the price does not even need. Once fitted to the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRRRR11 on 04/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:awesome for the price... smells freshness: more of a fresh smell than a fruity or musky smell. I like it. Cons:the construction is all plastic... so its not really the easiest to secure... the clip is metal - but it hooks up to the plastic OK only. the word Cu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections