DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Car Outlet Formed Perfume Air Fresheners - Red (2-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuoboy on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cheap price. And I think that is the most selling point of this product. I bought a pair from auto store which cost me $15 bucks before, so do the math. The design is also great, just one simple clip and it attached perfectly. Cons:Quality is ok. Air fres... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicoAfonso on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its nice, works fine. Its a good gift. Its just to refresh the air, not to perfume it. Good product, much cheaper than other refreshners. Easy to assemble. the clips which hold them in place are sturdy. Cons:Its not red, its pink. Its not much well built. The pink part... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 03/15/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is cool the car, he holds the hook very well despite it being plastic. The price is not expensive. Cons:The problem is not RED, but pink. The smell of it is very weak, even with the car closed and the air conditioning on can not feel the smell of i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanndoh on 09/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good product, much cheaper than other refreshners. Easy to assemble. Nice smell (fresh, country like, not artificial kind of smell of some refreshners). The product arrived in a couple of weeks which was cool Cons:Though it's quite simple to put together, there are no ins... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRRRR11 on 04/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Smells nice... small and inconspicuous, nice colour, very good price, scent is not overly strong... I can't explain the smell- not fruity nor musky.. more of a fresh smell:) Cons:The build is only ok - sorta flimsy the bottom where the cap for the scent tablet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrSefe on 02/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The smell is actually pretty nice and the clips which hold them in place are sturdy. - They look nice. - Clip can be turned so the text is always rigth way up. Cons:- I had to use utility knife to make parts to fit together. - The little folio bag that had the perfume t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections