DX » Community » Reviews » 7.0" TFT LCD E-Book Reader Music/Video Media Player w/ Voice Recorder/TF - White (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybitas on 02/06/2013

cheap, good quality, good battery live, light, easy to use, read a lot of format, i use e.pub. quick respond... with a heavy leather cover to protect it with the same price it is more than what i expected. i have to buy a plug adapter cause in spain does not work, the e-reader plug, but no problem..now ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalfs2001 on 08/29/2012

Very simple to use; Good memory size; Very light to handle; Cheap; Has a usefull protective leather case; Can read the main formats for ebooks available on stores. Batery life is about 4 hours of continuum use. The quality of the plastic material isn't so good, but for the price is very acceptable; Can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrustamgrf on 12/20/2011

Includes a nice Protective Leather Case for the book, supports many formats, Easy simple menu. Convenient buttons. no instruction in Russian, but you can quickly by all to understand. Others were found Pleases white. Includes a nice Protective Leather Case for brown books, charger, headphones, Easy. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrustamgrf on 11/13/2011

Includes a nice Protective Leather Case for the book, supports many formats, Easy simple menu. Convenient buttons. no instruction in Russian, but you can quickly by all to understand. Others were found Pleases white. Includes a nice Protective Leather Case for brown books, charger, headphones, Easy. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTonyRec on 11/10/2011

Easy to use. Very good screen. Great sound. The images rotate. Beautiful. Useful case. Multifunction. The battery really lasts long. The USB cable did not work. Some .pdf archives did not open. The manual is not very informative. It is a very good gadget. In Brazil, one of these (with such a variety ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvolfgalina on 06/24/2011

wonderful! I've inserted an extra memory card of 8 Gb, so now it is 12Gb:) very easy and comfortable to use, feels like a real book, sometimes I even feel like turning the page:) also great for watching movies when you travel, and certainly for listening to music. nice and stylish design. the case looks ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections