DX » Community » Reviews » 7.0" TFT LCD E-Book Reader Music/Video Media Player w/ Voice Recorder/TF - White (4GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybitas on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:cheap, good quality, good battery live, light, easy to use, read a lot of format, i use e.pub. quick respond... with a heavy leather cover to protect it with the same price it is more than what i expected.Cons:i have to buy a plug adapter cause in spain does no... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalfs2001 on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very simple to use; Good memory size; Very light to handle; Cheap; Has a usefull protective leather case; Can read the main formats for ebooks available on stores. Batery life is about 4 hours of continuum use.Cons:The quality of the plastic material isn't so g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrustamgrf on 12/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Includes a nice Protective Leather Case for the book, supports many formats, Easy simple menu. Convenient buttons. Cons:no instruction in Russian, but you can quickly by all to understand. Others were found OtherThoughts:Pleases white. Includes a nice Protective Leather... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrustamgrf on 11/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Includes a nice Protective Leather Case for the book, supports many formats, Easy simple menu. Convenient buttons. Cons:no instruction in Russian, but you can quickly by all to understand. Others were found OtherThoughts:Pleases white. Includes a nice Protective Leather... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTonyRec on 11/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Easy to use. Very good screen. Great sound. The images rotate. Beautiful. Useful case. Multifunction. The battery really lasts long. Cons:The USB cable did not work. Some .pdf archives did not open. The manual is not very informative. OtherThoughts:It is a very good gadget... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvolfgalina on 06/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:wonderful! I've inserted an extra memory card of 8 Gb, so now it is 12Gb:) very easy and comfortable to use, feels like a real book, sometimes I even feel like turning the page:) also great for watching movies when you travel, and certainly for listening to music. nice a... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections