DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD Portable MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio/USB/SD/MMC Slot/Remote Controller (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykrupo on 06/27/2013

Very compact, simple to setup. Came with the battery and a remote. Decent price. Pulls in radio signal well. Obviously if you want "bigger" sound you'll want a larger unit. Handling it carefully because it's so light. The remote is finicky to use - casual users may have a hard time getting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrillot on 03/05/2013

Bonne qualité de fabrication, le boitier semble particulièrement solide. Les hauts parleurs diffusent un son très clair, étonnant pour leur taille. J'aurai aimé une mise en mémoire de mes radios préférées. Les hauts parleurs ne sont pas protégés,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantoniowest on 01/19/2013

Surprisingly powerful sound for such babies. Good separation of frequencies for one and then the speaker. As a result, some detailed sound, not so bad. And while quite clean. Very good (for this price range) drivers (ie themselves dynamics), and well coordinated with internal amplifier. Sounds more fitting ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybbksnz72 on 07/09/2012

Great for cottages, picnic area, car Good sound quality, good sensitivity of the tuner Intuitive management interface. Build quality is very poor. He came to the fallen speaker. Planted on the contact adhesive. Regular battery - mertny. Enough capacity for 15 minutes listening to, then - goes out. Adapted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byConguito on 01/09/2012

It's LOUD! Incredible LOUD! It is well constructed, it doesn't look like a cheap player. The quality of sound is better that I has expected from such a little player. The FM works fine for me. Uses an easy to find mobile phone battery if you need a replacement battery. The speakers are too exposed you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byriebroek on 06/29/2011

Well built, although you can touch the speakers it's not very likely that they wil damage quickly in normal use. Sound quality is much better than you would expect, they're no bass monsters but the speakers provide enough low to make it sound quite good. High is a little bit sharp. Equalizer only works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfpires on 06/21/2011

* The LCD keeps on all the time (my wife likes this way) * Great sound, both in quality and volume. * The remote control its incredibly light. * The FM receiver is very sensible, I use it without extend the antenna. * The packaging is good, and protects the product in transport. * My battery arrived ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjh45 on 04/03/2011

·Produce nice sound. I didn't expect this from such small speakers, but it is so. ·Both USB and SD card slots are working fine ·Has equalizer with some useful presets. But no manual one ·Has some shuffle/repeat modes. ·Good battery lifetime ·SD card doesn't fits inside device completely. About half of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeunB on 03/08/2011

- Sound quality is really amazing...Seriously - Slot for SD card - Slot for mp3/mp4 - FM function - Remote control You dont have to put the antenna all the way up for the fm function to work. It just works fine if you keep it at the bottom. Easy to switch from FM function to SD card or mp3 player. With ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections