DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Toy Set - Assorted (6-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjackpot77 on 02/22/2014

Great looking Mario figures, my son loves to play with! The characters are high quality and look and feel very good. They look exactly like the ''real'' Mario characters on TV! None, i can't give a single con, but i am not the one playing with it. I think you will have to ask my son if he has any cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMurillotero on 10/04/2013

Very good looking toys, they are beautiful, and seem like a original nintendo branded figures. Nice colors and plastic! Great to decorate shelfs, desks, etc... Some of the characters have some problems to stand alone, like yoshi... it's on a running position and luigi seem to don't have balance... but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBCuriel on 07/09/2013

They are lovable. Of course, Mario fans will love it, even those who doesn't know him very well, might like it. The action figures are very detailed and adorable. I'm more than 20 years old, so I just want them to stand as ornaments on my desk (I'm really satisfied). For kids, I think It would fit perfectly,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

These are awesome. They are so well made that for this price they are a bargain and a must have for any Nintendo fan. Quite great for collections or simply decoration of ambients. They look amazing. Each character looks exactly the same as the originals. The build quality is very good, and they feel ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

Well manufactured. The product quality is excelent. The painting is perfect. The color tones are faithfull. A must have for all Mario fans. The price is also great. It's the best you can get here with this price. They are in good quality and look just like in the photo, like real Nintendo characters.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byleohds on 04/02/2013

The 6 Figure came and they are really good quality! I compared with a licensed Mario toy figure I bought for 15 bucks!!! yeah ! 15 only Mario.. and you might see some difference, mainly in paint ,but overall it is great! With time it loses the painting, mainly if you give to akid that plays with it regularly,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheitorfelipe on 03/04/2013

Beautiful toy, good quality (just a few parts not painted right) and low price! Whatever you need to ask about your purchase, you'll be answered by the staff of DX.com. Yoshi does not stand by itself (but it is not a such problem)! It took 50 days to arrive but it came to my hands in good conditions.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byventurolialine on 01/15/2013

the toys are perfect replicas. I bought it for my middle brother who is a collector and he loved the quality. the painting is really precise, it doesn't look fake or anything. the colours are exactly like the ones in the games and the size is perfect for collectors, he will hold them on his shelf together ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygfroes on 01/09/2013

the toys are perfect replicas. I bought it for my middle brother who is a collector and he loved the quality. the painting is really precise, it doesn't look fake or anything. the colours are exactly like the ones in the games and the size is perfect for collectors, he will hold them on his shelf together ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxglacius on 01/05/2013

They are in good quality and look just like in the photo, like real Nintendo characters. They seem to be official. Nothing, maybe the price could be a little low because the toys are not too big and they are not official so it could cost a little bit less. Perfect for you if you are a Nintendo fan, you ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections