DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Car Swivel Mount Holder with Suction Cup for HTC Desire HD - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKateT666 on 09/18/2014

Much cheaper then in Belgium, very firm , you can turn it in 2 ways. very good sucktion cap. hasn't fallen down yet. Very satisfied with the product. no cons that I can think of. fast delivery. The item does what it is supposed to do, the HTC DHD fits perfectly.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bysickmind on 08/17/2011

Excellent product. It doesn't 'swing' when mounted on the cars windshield (I own several other phone holders for a car and this is the most annoying issue). When I get it, the suction cup was defective - it had something like a scratch on it (but it was manufacture fault during the cast) and it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatastr0phe on 06/22/2011

No need to wet the suction cup! That's one big PRO. You just stuck it on the window and use the lever to suck it on to the window. The HTC fits perfectly firm and steady. No fear of it falling out. Up and down and left and right with just one twist makes it all the more worthy. Need to be with of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymode85d on 03/22/2011

I was looking fir something like this long time ago. Because Desire HD is still new model. And couldnt find until find it on DX. It fits excellent, looks not cheap. The part who stick to the glass is perfect. Holds very good sometimes its hard to take it off. :) This is the best item on DX for A... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere