DX » Community » Reviews » Matte Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Nokia N8
  • 5 star 11 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySancasi on 10/22/2013

1. Specialy designed for the N8 Nokia. 2. High quality and low price. 3. Its not shiny so it doesn't reflect at all! Mate surface allows to use the phone even in direct sun light. 4. Easy to apply or remove when need to replace. 5. Protects your screen from scratches I have nothing against talking to this product. Only delivery which takes around 30... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynjusho on 09/13/2013

works great and good screens and is clear not blurry and works wonderful on the phone. protects the screen really great.They fit perfectly just as they should. None These screen protectors do the job and they are pretty inexpensive. I had to use quite a few to get it right without any bubbles but that's probably because I had never applied these before.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuriouswolf on 06/18/2013

good quality good view of my screen easy to put does not hinder the touch screen. is very simple to put on and managed to get without leaving bubbles that disrupt the viewing screen, I have to complain about this product. "boa qualidade tem boa visualização da minha tela fácil de colocar não atrapalha no toque da tela. &#233... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharlesCJK on 06/01/2013

Very thick and strong. Really matte. Very easy to attach. Really great quality. None You should clean the screen carefully before you attach the screen protector. I´ve bought 4 of this for my phone and my wife´s,and both were very easy to attach after a careful clean of the screen Great product! The packiging was also very good so the screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycashotic on 04/23/2013

1. Specialy desighned for the N8 Nokia. 2. High quality and low price. 3. Its not shiny so it doesn't reflect at all! Mate surface allows to use the phone even in direct sun light. 4. Easy to apply or remove when need to replace. 5. Protects the screen, so, no scratches. The only con is that it can be hard sometimes to put it on but that is a general ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYosiil on 02/12/2013

1. Specialy desighned for the N8 Nokia. 2. High quality and low price. 3. Its not shiny so it doesn't reflect at all! Mate surface allows to use the phone even in direct sun light. 4. Easy to apply or remove when need to replace. 5. Protects the screen, so, no scratches. Not found. don´t have nothing to complain. Quick shipment time and high quality ... Read more

Mate screen protector Mate screen protector
    0 0
  • posted byGuidzz on 10/30/2012

This is a great screen protector for your N8, especially for the price! Its not shiny so it doesn't reflect at all! It's Matt. The price is really cheap compared to the prices here in South Africa for exactly the same product The only con is that it can be hard sometimes to put it on but that is a general problem for screen protectors, besides that,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoca1989 on 12/06/2011

strong quality ... protect the screen, so, no scratches ... you will find a good cleaning cloth ... well made ... it´s only for nokia n8, the format is correct ... don´t have nothing to complain ... you don´t need to change the protector very often, the quality is good, sou, you won´t have problems ... but, if you want, it´s ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoliveiradejesus on 10/09/2011

Do what was made to do flawlessly. I have already bought 4 of these and I am sure there will be next shoppings of this product... and my N8 screen stills perfectly shining, with no scratches. Here in Brazil its price is around 10 to 15 bucks, and its extremely cheap. Its worth the time we wait for products arrival. Got nothing to complain for this product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbokillers on 05/08/2011

Amazing STRONG quality! I really RECOMMEND this to you, Why? * Thick * Strond * Really matte * NO DUSTS/ fingerplains * cleaning cloth is nice! * easy to attach! * very soft, your hand can just go very smooth over it, instead sweaty * have it 1 month, and still NO scratches! are packed in plastic bags so if you bring in sending any other product, you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections