DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Cartoon Style PU Leather + Stainless Steel Quartz Wrist Watch - Ben 10 (1*LR241)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybodos81 on 11/29/2013

Excellent product. Value for money is amazing. I'd recommend it, the perfect gift for your junior. High quality product, does not seem a cheap watch, on the contrary, a good quality. My son no longer get out of hand when received. I can not find any fault, maybe just to get a little faster. I waited ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompropc on 07/01/2013

A nice gift for my children. As a learning diveice my nephew learned to read the time wearing this watch. The build is good Cheap Comes in a box (goof for gift) The body is made of metal that keeps the watch from breaking easily I couls not find any cons so far, I guess for 3,7 you could not spect anything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybioflama on 05/15/2013

I love, excellent gift for my children, the quality is not bad, I like the colors, bright and vivid, the quality of the belt could be better but for the price you pay could not complain, it is ideal for a child of 6-9 years, the box has good presentation and is well made??, great price and I received ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/11/2013

This was a great purcahse! The build is durable to withstand punishment from my son, and the graphics looks great. I have had the watch long enough to replace the battery fairly smoothly. Perfect watch for little kids. My son loved it. no cons. The packaging was great and came good enough to give as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

Kids will love it, great gift for little boys for any event, works perfectly and it's super cute! My little cousin, of 12 years old, really enjoyed the gift. It’s made of a resistant leather green wrist, and Ben 10 prints all over it. It comes with a working battery. The box seems a bit cheap, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcsousa on 01/02/2013

This products price and design are the major pros. The kids love this watch. Build quality is quite low, which leads to very poor durability. It breaks too easily. Bought this for my 9 year old son, who loved it, but the strap's metal lock broke after 5 days of use. I had bought 2 of these just in case,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosemanuel1971 on 12/24/2012

I bought it for a child surprise gift (my son aged 4) and his smiling face staring at Ben10 watch it is worth hundred of times more than its $3,70 It is nice, CHEAP and accurate enaugh for a child and, surprisingly, one year later it is still working. No cons if you know exactly what you are buying. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEpenalver on 10/30/2012

This was a great purcahse! The build is durable to withstand punishment from my son, and the graphics looks great. I have had the watch long enough to replace the battery fairly smoothly. Perfect watch for little kids. NONE! The packaging was great and came good enough to give as a gift. This porduct ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaurinhandrade on 08/20/2012

Kids will love it, great gift for little boys for any event, works perfectly and it's super cute! My little cousin, of 12 years old, really enjoyed the gift. It’s made of a resistant leather green wrist, and Ben 10 prints all over it. It comes with a working battery. The box seems a bit cheap, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycfaria2004 on 06/20/2012

It´s Cheap. nice gift for kids. I ordered four of them, and none had the same print. They all came in a nice apearance box. The finish was overall good. I recommend this watch for kids between 5~10 years old . So cheap it doesnt matter if it breaks. It looks quite cheap. but good enough for a kid.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections