DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Portable 2.0" LCD Digital Personal Body Weight Scale (2*AAA/0.3~150KG)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySallynoor on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small in size, make it very easy to keep anywhere. Portable, can even take it in your trips. Very light in weight but strong enough to do its job. Support up to 150 Kg. Cons:none so far. Should come with 2 AAA battries OtherThoughts:If you have big feet, you need to balan... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygstulli on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I think it´s very Cheap, useful, has a good quality and works very well. Cons:The lenght is kinda small, then it´s a little complicated to equilibrate in it, but you can do it. OtherThoughts:It's simple to use and its precision is good. I tried using many things... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjaram007 on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered these scales, three months ago and I use it with pleasure. long dreamed of such balances, and also like my child weighed. What else are they good at what they peak after full weighting. Cons:seems to me that they will quickly eat up the battery, often have the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvuddha29 on 11/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:lightweight carry-handle built-in easy to use size (small so it's easy to store) easy to clean accurate Cons:a bit small (fits me OK, but if you have feet bigger than 43 or 44, it will be a bit small) needs batteries box was pretty battered when it arrived, but the scal... Read more

1 0
  • posted byS10QaN on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Small - Backlit display, nice red light - Auto on, auto "calibration", auto off Cons:- A bit unaccurate readings - The batteries can fall out while moving - Must stand very still in order to get a accurate reading OtherThoughts:The quality... Read more

1 0
  • posted byremi13 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lightweight, durable, robust, accurate, backlight display for easy readability, works with 2 AA (common) batteries which are on the bottom of the scale. It is small enough to take it anywhere in a bag. Cons:Too small to comfortably stand on it, but every adult... Read more

Batteries case Back of the scale Weight of an adult Weight of 6 year old kid Scale on Scale off
    1 0
  • posted bypedroabp on 06/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Easy to use. * Good quality. * Portable. * Supports two units of measurement. * Resistant (I tested it with people who are 90 kg) * Automatic on/off * Payment was fast. * Display with light. * It's accurate enough. Cons:* I haven't found any con so far. OtherThoughts:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVladcherry on 03/14/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent quality, no squeaking and no backlash. My wife particularly liked the fact that these scales can be put in a handbag. Cons:no OtherThoughts:At first I was skeptical as to such portable scales can stand with my 90 kg. weight, but became convinced after... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections