DX » Community » Reviews » DVB-S Standalone Digital Satellite Receiver with LAN Port/RS232/YPrPb/CVBS/SPDIF
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by4charly on 10/06/2013

I was looking for a small satellite receiver and to be easy to use with good connections and!.... of course a good price. It seems that when you think more in something you want... you get it... well, this happenned to me wathching the Everbuying web. This model has a connector to the satellite dish; one rs232 connector to connect to the computer if ... Read more

all the pack front satellite receiver back satellite receiver back 2 back 3 back 4 front 2
    0 0
  • posted bymiki80 on 03/15/2013

cheapest 518 that i could find including customs charges has built in power supply no need for power supply dangling at back of it like 500s on/off switch on back has digital audio output has 12v dc output to power a wifi bridge blue light in front panel thats indicates that ethernet cable is plugged in 500s doesnt have this screw holes on side of case ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byollupacre on 01/11/2013

Is a good clone of original DreamBox 500S. Don't hang up, good conectivity, and good quality. The remote controller is the same of original (I have both) but is lightly noisly (the buttons). The firmware is Enigma 1 and i hadn't problems with mbox and keysharing. Boot quickly (more than original Dreambox). I had it for two months ago and zero prolems ... Read more

5 1
  • posted byAlberto1980 on 11/23/2012

It's great, i'm using with céu sat, got all channels, payperview and more. Have an website that you can manage configs, channels, channels grid MPG. Its possible to watch channels trough network with VLC player. Its also possible to record the channel on a harddrive/folder shared on the network, I wasn't expecting that. Just awesome. It was my ... Read more

1 8
  • posted byccardoso on 06/20/2012

This unit is widespread in Brazil, its low cost does not interfere with their good quality. Very good for to do IKS and SKS. Good image and I do not regret even a bit of purchase. You can buy without fear that has many things in forums in all world about this product. I'm not! The customs service from brazil is very slow for release the product. But ... Read more

• posted byangelonoro on 03/14/2012

Internal power supply Best signal with YPrPb Recording over CIFS mount works fine has 12v dc output (DM500 hasn't) It can be use with enigma 1 images Works great with mbox client It's a good sat clone satellite dreambox! cheapest 518 that i could find including customs charges Perfect to card sharing I can not be used with local card Audio not fix, ... Read more

1 3
  • posted byGioxannes on 11/27/2011

Easy to flash with Gemini software for key sharing. There is a lot of software available for this box. With Picture in Picture (PiP) it is capable of viewing 2 channels at the same time! Although there is a slot there is no card reader inside the box. It won't do high definition decoding, but I don't need that. I could not find any use for the RS232... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjokerbird on 09/22/2011

works just like a dream. the one i received looks the same as in the pictures, but mine says 528-S on the box and the stb. otherwise everthing spec wise and look of it are the same. someone mentioned there was blue led light on the front to show network activity, this one does not, has a green led light that is bright enough you can see through the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfgantoniazi on 07/27/2011

-Low cost receiver. -Perfect for CS. -Ethernet port. -Linux based system: You can add apps, manage via web interface, choose a more friendly firmware to you. -Streaming video over your home LAN. -Record video on a shared computer in LAN (Ngrab app). -Easy to setup using an serial cable. -If you read any user forum in the internet, you will find the ... Read more

9 2
  • posted bydaithi55 on 04/20/2011

cheapest 518 that i could find including customs charges has built in power supply no need for power supply dangling at back of it like 500s on/off switch on back has digital audio output has 12v dc output to power a wifi bridge blue light in front panel thats indicates that ethernet cable is plugged in 500s doesnt have this build quality is a little ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections