DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB On-The-Go Host OTG Adapter (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Barato Útil Normal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChrystianS on 12/29/2014

Muito útil para ligar pendrive direto no celular para gravar e organizar arquivos. Podendo ser utilizado para ligar outros tipos de componentes com porta USB.

Impression:good,Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 12/26/2014

Отличнве переходники. Взял два). Если бы было в комплекте один - всё равно бы купил два. Всем брать. Качество отличное . работают. !!!

Отличные переходники

Impression:Wow,Normal;

0 0 0

• posted byribeirokaique on 12/18/2014

Comprei às cegas, mas me têm sido um produto muito útil. Funciona perfeitamente e é super fácil de usar. Aprovado!

Impression:Barato,Normal,Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byadelson007 on 12/16/2014

EU GOSTEI LE PEN DRIVE EM SMARTPHONE BEM RÁPIDO E DA PARA USAR COMO FAZER BACKUP DE FOTOS EM TEMPO OTIMO ALEM DE RECONHECER CONTROLES DE PS4 E XBOX ONE.

Impression:Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byuncensored on 12/01/2014

Pros: Muito prático e pequeno. Chegou muito rápido. Vem em pares. Funciona com todos os aparelhos que experimentei. Cons: Parece que vai partir por fica a forçar um pouco a entrada dos aparelhos. Muito barato e útil este produto!

Muito barato e prático!

Impression:Barato,Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byharicska on 12/01/2014

Very useful product. I`m satisfied by the quality of the product and I can reccommend it to everyone who are wondering : )

Impression:Normal;

0 0 0

• posted by1targa2 on 11/06/2014

I buy these USB OTG adapters ´cause hate cables.I think that is impossible to break it among the cables /they are fragile/ They do what they do 100%

Impression:Wow;

0 0 0

• posted bylaloraoliva4 on 11/04/2014

Pros: Good gadget. Have been connecting it to my tablet pc and transferring my files through usb and worked without any problems. Really useful and I love that it doesn't make you mess with the cables. Cons: No cons so far. Been very useful in my case. OtherThoughts: If you don't like cables in a... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byBermejado on 07/08/2014

It usefull to copy to/from the computer from/to the tablet, mobile phone... of course faster than bluetooth. The problem is that is easily forgettable, I lost one only 30 minutes after open the package.. A micro usb plug is not though to plug this adapter and i.e. a usb memory, sometimes the of 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythemerchant96 on 06/03/2014

Works just as you'd expect. Plug into your phone and attach another device (flash drive, usb keyboard, xbox controller) on the other end. Very good price. Having two can certainly come in handy. The fact that its not a cable can make it feel like something is going to break when plugging in a so... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections