DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB On-The-Go Host OTG Adapter (Pair)
  • 5 star 96 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 27 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBermejado on 07/08/2014

It usefull to copy to/from the computer from/to the tablet, mobile phone... of course faster than bluetooth. The problem is that is easily forgettable, I lost one only 30 minutes after open the package.. A micro usb plug is not though to plug this adapter and i.e. a usb memory, sometimes the weight of both memory and adapter is too much and they get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythemerchant96 on 06/03/2014

Works just as you'd expect. Plug into your phone and attach another device (flash drive, usb keyboard, xbox controller) on the other end. Very good price. Having two can certainly come in handy. The fact that its not a cable can make it feel like something is going to break when plugging in a flash drive so you have something sticking out at the bottom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevilscarygeek on 05/30/2014

These allow you to use your tablets with USB devices if all you have are a single microUSB slot for charging. If you have a windows tablet, this is especially useful, as you can connect keyboards, mice, scanners, gamepads, etc to it. Even if all you have is an android that doesn't seem very expandable, this adapter at least lets you charge your phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynorbertgregorio on 05/26/2014

Sold in pairs, can keep one at home and one on the go. OTG features on Android phones is a big advantage vs other smartphones. The convenience of video, music, picture and document access anywhere with the smartphone awesome the rubberized connector tips my make it hard to connect to phones with a thick case, can be solved with a sharp knife, simply ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelocampelo on 05/18/2014

It's very small, so I carry it on everywhere I go. Cheap. If it was this price for just one and not the pair, it would still be an excellent cost x benefit. I'm connecting all kind of stuff on it. Even a fan! lol My printer works fine, through it. Everything works! Seems like great quality It's better if you stick the pen drive, or whatever it is you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEastpaker on 05/14/2014

Small adapter that takes no place at all. I used mine for a PS3 controller. Plugged it in and it worked directly. My phone did find it quickly also. And with that price you cannot complain. It's good that it is a adapter because then you don't mix all other cables you got at home. I don't find any bad about this product. Since you don't use it alot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymahtuoggs on 04/26/2014

Life saver for me, Build quality is good, mostly use for playing movies series from my pendrive to my nexus phone, Have not faced any issue. Dont see any, Works as displayed. Just double check if your phone is compatible with OTG. but make sure the pen drive is lite, and does not strain your USB port. Good Gift idea, if some one has just bought a new ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byckai on 04/14/2014

Excellent... Easy to use and functionnal... Gd material and outstanding price (quality/price ratio is exclent). Very usefullwhen in university for example and need to take some files from a friend USB and do not have ur heavy 2 kgs laptop on you no cons appearently... Maybe if there was a cable in between the cellphone input and the usb it would have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlkousI on 03/18/2014

Very useful to connect some devices to your mobile phone. You can manage your data without connecting flashdrive to PC and transfering data to computer. Average manufactory but for very good price. But you must controll conection to phone against breaking the connector in device. (in case of fall onto adapter - for example from table) You can connect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeerke83 on 03/18/2014

Works as intended. Simple plug and play. I have connected my dslr-camera to my android phone and I can import my pictures. This would enable me to make pictures and upload them directly to twitter / facebook. There where also no connection problems. Nothing that I can find. Materials look nice. Not something that will break or anything. Price is nice.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections