DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Sony Ericsson X8
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygdnunes on 03/30/2014

It simply does the job, it's a must have item for your cellphone and for the price found it couldn't be better. I only find it at least five times more expensive in my country. I coundn't find anything. Some could say the delivery time but it comes from the other side of the world, you can't complain.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianigc on 08/04/2013

Por este precio, esta es la mejor opción, al menos para mí, En Argentina esta 3 veces mas caro. Es fácil de usar, sólo hay que poner en el teléfono móvil y ya está protegido No he visto ninguna contra ... Para algo tan simple como este protector de pantalla creo que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLiborAn on 01/22/2013

Price and quality - I use this protector on phones of my two daugters, and after one half of year I must sey: quality is reallly very good On one of phones create bubble after few days of using. I don´t try reaplicate protector ( its not so horrible and for this price is better way buy a new screen ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byveljance on 08/07/2012

It sticks nice to the screen with no bubbles and it has an included cleaning cloth which is ok for a single use before you apply the screen protector. packaging, at least they can ship it in some plastic bag since I ordered 5 and almost cut them with the scissors opening the bag The touch screen of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygdnunes on 05/13/2012

For this price, this is the best option, at least for me, I could only find it 3x more expensive near home. It's easy to use, just put it on your cellphone and it's protected. I haven't seen any con... For something as simple as this screen protector, you won't find any either. A must have for any cellphone,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections