DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Sony Ericsson X8
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygdnunes on 03/30/2014

It simply does the job, it's a must have item for your cellphone and for the price found it couldn't be better. I only find it at least five times more expensive in my country. I coundn't find anything. Some could say the delivery time but it comes from the other side of the world, you can't complain. You must practice to put it perfectly, but after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrianigc on 08/04/2013

Por este precio, esta es la mejor opción, al menos para mí, En Argentina esta 3 veces mas caro. Es fácil de usar, sólo hay que poner en el teléfono móvil y ya está protegido No he visto ninguna contra ... Para algo tan simple como este protector de pantalla creo que no encontrará ninguna ! Se debe tener para cualquier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiborAn on 01/22/2013

Price and quality - I use this protector on phones of my two daugters, and after one half of year I must sey: quality is reallly very good On one of phones create bubble after few days of using. I don´t try reaplicate protector ( its not so horrible and for this price is better way buy a new screen protector). After circa 4 months my younger doughter ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byveljance on 08/07/2012

It sticks nice to the screen with no bubbles and it has an included cleaning cloth which is ok for a single use before you apply the screen protector. packaging, at least they can ship it in some plastic bag since I ordered 5 and almost cut them with the scissors opening the bag The touch screen of the Xperia X8 works without issues with this screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdnunes on 05/13/2012

For this price, this is the best option, at least for me, I could only find it 3x more expensive near home. It's easy to use, just put it on your cellphone and it's protected. I haven't seen any con... For something as simple as this screen protector, you won't find any either. A must have for any cellphone, you really need a screen protector. The price ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections