Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I buy this before more then a year and it still works. It is metal lighter built in good quality so it can crash on the floor and does not broken. When it is empty just refill it and continue to use :) Cons:Batteries in the laser discharge after few months, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodz4carz on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Absolutely brilliant, Works perfect, Easy to use, Feels good, Lights easily, Laser pointer is amazing, Good price, What can i say they are amazing. Cons:None really, to be honest it works fine, it looks great, it's small and easy to use, perfect, OtherThoughts:H... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilovepretzels on 11/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:solid build,good flame,red laser dot thingy works.doesnt cost much more than a boring Bic lighter&looks more interesting Cons:the flame stays on a tad after u stop lighting so wait a sec b4 u put it your pocket.it got "borrowed"by the 1st person i... Read more

0 0
  • J
    posted bylovehaze on 10/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's so much fun, if you're into quasi-useless gadgets like I am. Ok, so some actual pros. 1. It looks like a pretty convincing gun. 2. It actually has a function! It's a lighter and a laser pointer all in one! 3. Pretty nice build quality compared to the price. 4. You mi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeerkitty on 01/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-the lighter is not made of plastic so it is goof quality -nice pink flame -laser works awesome - fun to play with -cats like the laser Cons:-not easy to replace batterys for laser -had to change the butane level for it to work - small butane tank so doesnt last long -w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycosai on 01/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent price Looks stylish and makes you a secret agent sometimes:) Useful for lighting cigars expecially Good toy for smoking adults :) All metal. Good build quality Cons:The laser is not attached properly so it is not paralel to the gun barrel It is very very hard... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspaceyman on 12/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:unwrapped filled with lighter gas and anyway i went using it. each gas fill seems to last me afew days at a time for me which i consider good seeing the rate i smoke.the laser is fun especially when targeting bottoms and breasts :-) at the pub amoung friends only lol. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxster on 07/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, has a pink flame, laser works well, made out of a good die cast metal. It holds alot of gas. I have used it for over 20 seconds before and didnt even use all the butane. It has good weight its not light like some of the other gun shaped lighters. Cons:Doesnt light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlejo on 07/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I left mine laying in plain sight but a bit out of the way in my apartment. Snoopy visitors would always find it and cautiously ask why I needed a gun and why I left it laying around. And no I did not aim it at them..... The flame is VERY strong, melted a candle I was t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeaceWork on 06/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lights every time unless it's empty and easy to refill. I've run mine out twice so far and even after two refills it still lights. The laser is pretty powerful (I put a visible dot on a building about 500 yards away at night). Cons:The only con I can think of... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections