DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Keychains - Assorted (12-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaclanzarotto on 06/04/2013

Nice for kids, soft for use, special for kids represents correct image according the game generally kids loves Mario Bros. and his adventures not good package for transportation, damaged, need rapair before use in many parts. the price is not shipper time for deliver is too long has two Marios nad Too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymjsilva on 02/09/2013

It's a cool product, it's well built, the pins seems to be strong enough to hold your keys It's not very assorted had two repeated figures(two Marios and two Luigis) don't have a Toad and that it's for me at least, since Toad it's one of my favorite chars. My Bullet Bill Bomb came with one arm broken,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMacjars on 07/09/2012

Its a good product. Simple, but with a good bilding and usefulness. The caracters are messy. In this pack, i miss Princess Peach and Toad. In the Six pack (30320), i miss Goomba and Koopa. None of them has the most famous together (if you buy both packs, you will have many Marios and Luigis) PS. I dont ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxnavarrol on 05/31/2011

Realistic, well-built and well executed keychains with Super Mario Characters. Assortment just had two repeated figures which was very convenient. I bought this as a gift but I kept these two! The plastic-chain link is stronger than expected Build quality, although very correct, had some rough edges.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypcmariano on 04/06/2011

The keychains looks the same as original Mario Bros products! Good size. Wide variety. Nice colors Nice package Price is not very cheap, but still cheap enough so that is worth buying. The base of the "Jumping" Mario broke within 2 days. Everyone who sees it loves it. A great set of gifts/trinkets for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections