DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 3.5" SATA/IDE HDD Enclosure with Stand - Silver
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzensushi on 12/14/2013

Comes complete with everything you need to get it working (minus the HDD, of course! :Þ). 1) HDD enclosure with slide off cover 2) 4 screws to fasten the HDD within the enclosure 3) 2 screws to lock the cover 4) charger with 2-pin USA plug 5) USB 3.0 cable 6) holder for the enclosure It was easy to slot in the HDD into the built-in connecters. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybomba6 on 10/10/2013

First- it is really aesthetic. It is slim, fits really good on my desk. It has this little placeholder that lifts it above the desk. Second- works as expected. Connected to a Win7 machine without a problem. Recognized Immediatly, works really fast (up to USB2.0 limitations, but for me it is enough). Third- comes in a bubble wrap package and in a box ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysansalon on 04/12/2013

- Excellent build quality and nice design. The box is built in aluminum and it is very easy to fit HDD. - Works fine in Win7 64-bits (PnP - found the drive immediately). - Fast to transfer files - It has a convenient power on/off switch. None so far... in three days. - Fitting a HDD is easy; simply slide the cover out and fit the disk into place using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAstowv on 12/18/2012

Sturdy Nice design ventilated Solid Good connection cables and points, no fuss ! None that I can think of. Might have issues with some non standard types of disc's and cables, but this baby handles it all very well. This enclosure is very beautiful, well working, and solid. There is no reason not to buy this, and the price is fair. There is no issues ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrisNasc on 10/31/2012

simple to use. fast to transfer files - most of the times. relatively cheap. reliable. hard aluminum case. looks good near metal or wood. cabling with a good length. shipped fast. none so far. it's not the most beatiful thing on earth, but has its charm. the led annoys me sometimes. used to stream movies to my portable media player. also used to backup ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzEdgaras on 10/30/2011

-Very very good build quality -The box made out of metal -Has a really nice power switch -Plug and play -Supports BOTH SATA AND IDE hard drives -Comes in really nice box -Everything needed is included (a various sort of sata cables, a screwdriver and screws for the hdd) -The PC quickly recognizes it when you turn it on -Really nice high quality translucent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvelejaj on 05/17/2011

Great quality, better than I expected. Very easy to fit HDD in it and works very well. Great feature is that after some time of inactivity, enclosure put HDD into sleep mode automaticly. As soon as you click on it in finder/explorer it wakes up. I use it with my iMac and it works great from first try. It also work with 2 TB Seagate like a charm. Didn&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabou on 05/01/2011

suprizingly, the box seems built very well, (more than i expected for this price) and it worked on the 1st time lick a charm. very recommanded (more than the small USB adaptors kits that i had in the past). didnt find yet, thus i'm not working with this item a lot (once a week or so) i bough it after i had a small kit that was bad, the PS was not stable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections