DX » Community » Reviews » Realistic Dummy Decoy Security Camera with Blinking LED - Small (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarrr69 on 12/21/2013

product is a great imitation of the real deal. i've placed it above my houses front door, and will scare any burglars or uninvited visitors. with the batteries in it it cannot be separated from the actual cameras. none shipping could be a bit faster, hence with no shipping charges you cannot complain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNakarrrrr on 11/22/2013

Very cheap camera which looks like a real one even if you are standing right next to it. The red flashing light is bright enough to see it from more than 10 meters away and the plastic casing is dimmed enough to can just see that there is a "camera like device" in there, but not recognize that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymspinheiro on 12/19/2012

It seems like a real camera. Not easy to perceive it is false, because of its good finishing. And with good price. Parece uma câmera real. Não é fácil de perceber que é falso, por causa de seu bom acabamento. E com bom preço. There are no cons for what this product is supposed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytkdeals on 12/03/2012

- Price - Blinking light - Build quality (dropped it to the floor, nothing happened) - Very realistic None so far I've bought it to protect my house from unwanted visitors (robbers) but I couldnt afford a real camera for all the house. Thus I've installed one real camera and the rest of the house equipped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZaQuet on 10/15/2012

Looks very realistic, especially with the blinking LED, it will make people think twice before doing something stupid at your place. Battery consumption last very long Bought 3 of this item, put them as a decoy for real security camera Though the transparent plastic material looks good, up close the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeltonmerces on 08/07/2012

Easy to handle, a length of a camera Comm, very realistic when viewed from 2 meters. It is exactly as displayed on the site, including the transparent plastic of good quality. Lack output to mimic the cable image. The battery cover is very bad. The LED should blink slowly. Improve the battery cover. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloststylus on 12/08/2011

- It looks like a real camera, especially if you screw it to the ceiling. - A good thing to mix with real cameras. - You can adjust the direction where camera is facing by rotating plastic screws on the both sides of it - Mine came scratch all over. It's not noticable, however, if you don't take a closer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZhmak on 11/27/2011

Looks like real dome camera. There is light scratches on camera's halfsphere. On both dummies I bought. It isn't visible so much. I didn't found one of two plastic clamps which hold inner "camera module". I think that "Blinking LED" function is useless thing. I never saw blinking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLukec on 08/27/2011

1) is cheap 2) it look sturdy and it looks like it is quality built 3) nice bright LED 4) it does it job Not really any cons, but for sure i hated not getting screws and mouning sockets in the pachage. DX should be careful about this. But i will buy them in my store so no problem for that. The blinking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAsiesa on 07/12/2011

This is cool dummy camera, keeps the thieves away from your house. I recommend you to get it, maybe more than one and place it near to your doors etc. so the dumb thieves won't come in to your house and take your stuff. Not really any cons, it does it's job, keep the thieves away or at least most of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections