DX » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle for Samsung i9000 (AC 100~240V/US Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydukeofducks on 06/19/2013

Works as advertized. I bought it for a different phone actually, the Samsung i9000 and Galaxy Captivate S (SGH-i897) have the same battery. Charge light indicator is nice and bright. Compact size, battery actually sticks out the side when charging. None so far. Should have bought this long ago, phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybizee1 on 06/05/2013

Works well. Build quality is sturdy. Charges battery as described. Has a USB output for power whilst plugged into mains power. So you can charge a battery in the bay, and have your mobile connected via data cable, charging both at the same time. Unbeatable value :-) Small con. Battery overhangs the charger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymizzio on 05/17/2013

really a very comfortable accessory to always have a loaded battery and not to have the busy telephone with the thread if you have a cable for the motorcar with the exit usb you can also use him/it in auto or in camper endowed with taking ac and taking usb suggestion to always use him/it with the unloaded ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymizzio on 05/17/2013

really a very comfortable accessory to always have a loaded battery and not to have the busy telephone with the thread if you have a cable for the motorcar with the exit usb you can also use him/it in auto or in camper endowed with taking ac and taking usb suggestion to always use him/it with the unloaded ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections