DX » Community » Reviews » Smoke Detector Alarm (1*9V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIFAFEF on 04/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is was very easy to install. I have tested by burning paper under it and all four smoke detectors worked very well. Sound is very loud. The size of smoke detector is acceptable. Comes with a battery 9volt and the test alarm seems to work and blinks red. Cons:It detec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatoOta on 08/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to use, works directly from the box, the alarm is loud enough. Good quality, battery included. Español: Fácil uso, funciona directamente colocando la batería que viene incluida, la alarma es fuerte. Buena calidad. La batería está incluida. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfchahal on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with manual and battery which was very useful. It was very easy to install; in-fact I installed it in the few minutes after receiving it. I also tested by burning paper under it and it worked. Sound is adequate. Cons:It is smaller than what I thought. I have se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanicz on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Loud, once tested the siren should be heard in most of a regular house. - Works against fire. I tested with a burning piece of paper approx 1 meter away from the detector and it reacted quickly. - It's just like any other fire alarm - comes with battery - co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Reasonable build for the price -Comes with a battery 9volt -the test alarm seems to work and blinks red -Alarm is loud should do the trick Cons:-Manual is a general one for multiple units and talks more about the gas leaks and wired ones with battery backup.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarefootgreg on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:got exactly what i expected and they seem to work just fine. Cons:can't really find anything to complain about. the manual could have been a little clearer to follow. OtherThoughts:I would re-order this product again if I needed more smoke detectors Bottomline:once agai... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymemooxx on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I did not test it with smoke but test button is working as expected and power light blinks periodically. I have checked some local stores, products they are selling are much expensive but look exactly the same. I am guessing it is the same product. 9V battery is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrendizer on 09/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price, dependability, battery economy, low battery alarm, good quality. Cons:It detects only smoke, not carbon monoxide (see specs). I tested it in a stuffy room with closed fireplace and waved smoldering piece of paper - it reacted on smoke only and it took a minute of... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections