DX » Community » Reviews » Smoke Detector Alarm (1*9V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIFAFEF on 04/02/2014

It is was very easy to install. I have tested by burning paper under it and all four smoke detectors worked very well. Sound is very loud. The size of smoke detector is acceptable. Comes with a battery 9volt and the test alarm seems to work and blinks red. It detects only smoke. A very necessary... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPatoOta on 08/03/2013

Easy to use, works directly from the box, the alarm is loud enough. Good quality, battery included. Español: Fácil uso, funciona directamente colocando la batería que viene incluida, la alarma es fuerte. Buena calidad. La batería está incluida. Nothing to say. Nada para I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfchahal on 06/30/2013

It comes with manual and battery which was very useful. It was very easy to install; in-fact I installed it in the few minutes after receiving it. I also tested by burning paper under it and it worked. Sound is adequate. It is smaller than what I thought. I have seen similar smoke detectors but i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJanicz on 05/08/2013

- Loud, once tested the siren should be heard in most of a regular house. - Works against fire. I tested with a burning piece of paper approx 1 meter away from the detector and it reacted quickly. - It's just like any other fire alarm - comes with battery - comes with 2x screws - found it cheaper... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypss2010 on 04/30/2013

-Reasonable build for the price -Comes with a battery 9volt -the test alarm seems to work and blinks red -Alarm is loud should do the trick -Manual is a general one for multiple units and talks more about the gas leaks and wired ones with battery backup. so its a little confusing Im not sure if I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarefootgreg on 03/18/2013

got exactly what i expected and they seem to work just fine. can't really find anything to complain about. the manual could have been a little clearer to follow. I would re-order this product again if I needed more smoke detectors once again a satisfactory purchase from DX. I look forward to more... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymemooxx on 12/26/2012

I did not test it with smoke but test button is working as expected and power light blinks periodically. I have checked some local stores, products they are selling are much expensive but look exactly the same. I am guessing it is the same product. 9V battery is strong an easy to find. Battery is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytzahine on 09/23/2012

does what it says. i've tested it with plain match and it made a lot of noise. after connecting and disconnecting the battery the device beeped as expected (this simulates low battery scenario). comes with the battery the top should have been disassembled and i needed to adjust the sensitivity a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrendizer on 09/23/2012

Price, dependability, battery economy, low battery alarm, good quality. It detects only smoke, not carbon monoxide (see specs). I tested it in a stuffy room with closed fireplace and waved smoldering piece of paper - it reacted on smoke only and it took a minute of waving. Detector raises its of... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymatejcr on 01/03/2012

I have tried it (small smoke in my fireplace) and it works! Very loud! White color! No English manual, but all you need to know is how to insert battery, and test one button :). Also little tied space for battery. Before installation, I didn't check signs in front of detector, so my first move to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections