DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy P1000 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAriaofmarina on 12/16/2012

I bought this cover but seems that person receiving it won't be using it for a while. I love the design of this cover, it looks very sleek like a yearly calendar organiser. Unlike the previous cover (which person is still using), the tablet will not fall out of a slot easily. I really like it. In addition,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysop3k on 10/09/2012

The case fits my Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 perfectly. It protects the tab from scratches and dust. The leather material is good quality and the stitching around the case is clean. The cover has magnets on the sides at the top and bottom so it won't accidentally open. It has the correct holes for the cameras,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKukudov on 07/12/2012

This product fulfil all the functions I could imagine and more. Protect, support, fits perfecfly, not complicated to handle, you don't need to remove the protector if you wish to use any connector or button of your Galaxy tablet such as SD card, sim, headphones, etc. Speakers, data connector and camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by5pelh on 07/08/2011

It does what is meant to do. Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 fits in the case ok. The case closes with a magnet and is quite firm, so it can not happen to pop open by itself. The holes in case fit the buttons, plugins and both cameras. It is great to place on a table to show some pictures to friends. And you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRCZevallos on 07/02/2011

This product fulfil all the functions I could imagine and more. Protect, support, fits perfecfly, not complicated to handle, you don't need to remove the protector if you wish to use any connector or button of your Galaxy tablet such as SD card, sim, headphones, etc. Speakers, data connector and camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybongski55 on 04/21/2011

Fits my galaxy tab snugly. Compared to the one from samsung which was a bit expensive(I do have that too). this one is really a good buy. Also the holes for the camera at the back and the one for the front are properly situated and of the correct size. the samsung one did not have holes. The design of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections