-Very light to carry -creative opening, carrying and velcro -cool sony logo(my camera is sony too, so its better than have a different camera bag -Fits perfectly on my camera -Space to put in your belt, but I think anyone do that :D -There is no place to put anything but the camera, I wanted a slot for the MICRO SDs, but there isnt. Nevertheless the ... Read more
Good quality materials!
Creative opening (check my video) None I can think.
For this price, I will not be upset if it doesn't last a century, Great bag for camera! I bought a Sony DSC-H70B and this bag is perfect match with this camera. A bit slim fit, but I prefeer that over a big bag and a camera rantling inside the ... Read more
Very cheap and very good build quality. The material inside is slightly padded, which makes it easier not to scratch the lcd. The outside is harder, but not enough to leave us unconcerned about the drop. Perfectly joined my sony camera DSC-W320. Mine came with a little glue on the front, easily removed. Behind this there is a loop for belts, not very ... Read more
The bag looks good. It doesn't have a cheap look to it, as I was a tad worried about, but it's just a cool bag. The zipper works well and the little cord is a nice touch, if you like it. My sony cam (W 320) fits perfectly in it. The bag also appears to protect the cam quite well from dust, rain and other external factors. I assume it will also soften ... Read more
- Nice, good finish. - Practical, comes with a handle for carrying the bag - Fits various models of cameras. - Excellent cost benefit - I think it protects the camera well. - It is made of good material and good workmanship. - I thought the material inside a little hard. I think it could be more cute, and would protect the camera better. - If you have ... Read more
Item arrived in a nicely padded envelope. The bag I got came in a nice blue color. I had this bag for about 5 months now and the color is still the same (no fading), and the zipper still works fine. There is a good amount of room inside the bag for any compact camera. The padding inside can be a bit softer. Mine came with a "Cyber-Shot" metal ... Read more
This is a very good case for a camera or whatever you want to put in it. It is a hard case so if a camera takes a fall I think this will absorb most of the impact. It has nice zippers that work fine and a carrying handle. It also has a belt hook that is tight fit. The one I got is different from the one in the picture but again it turns out to be better.... Read more
- Fits my Sony DSC-120 perfectly
- Much smaller than expected
- Half hard/half soft cover
- Protects my camera very well
- The camera will still fit in your pocket
- The Sony logo on it looks very nice. - Opening it up is a bit annoying with the velcro and the zip combined.
- Build quality not the best there is but still good enough - There's no place ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.