Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDagor on 08/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very light to carry -creative opening, carrying and velcro -cool sony logo(my camera is sony too, so its better than have a different camera bag -Fits perfectly on my camera -Space to put in your belt, but I think anyone do that :D Cons:-There is no place to pu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 06/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low Price! Good quality materials! Compact. Lightweight. Creative opening (check my video) Cons:None I can think. For this price, I will not be upset if it doesn't last a century, OtherThoughts:Great bag for camera! I bought a Sony DSC-H70B and this bag is perfect match w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuriatti on 03/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap and very good build quality. The material inside is slightly padded, which makes it easier not to scratch the lcd. The outside is harder, but not enough to leave us unconcerned about the drop. Perfectly joined my sony camera DSC-W320. Cons:Mine came with a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypreceh on 05/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The bag looks good. It doesn't have a cheap look to it, as I was a tad worried about, but it's just a cool bag. The zipper works well and the little cord is a nice touch, if you like it. My sony cam (W 320) fits perfectly in it. The bag also appears to protect the cam q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilianesc on 03/01/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice, good finish. - Practical, comes with a handle for carrying the bag - Fits various models of cameras. - Excellent cost benefit - I think it protects the camera well. - It is made of good material and good workmanship. Cons:- I thought the material inside a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoolchu001 on 08/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Item arrived in a nicely padded envelope. The bag I got came in a nice blue color. I had this bag for about 5 months now and the color is still the same (no fading), and the zipper still works fine. There is a good amount of room inside the bag for any compact... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybassplayer142 on 07/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very good case for a camera or whatever you want to put in it. It is a hard case so if a camera takes a fall I think this will absorb most of the impact. It has nice zippers that work fine and a carrying handle. It also has a belt hook that is tight fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimmmmmmmmmmmmm on 05/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Fits my Sony DSC-120 perfectly - Much smaller than expected - Half hard/half soft cover - Protects my camera very well - The camera will still fit in your pocket - The Sony logo on it looks very nice. Cons:- Opening it up is a bit annoying with the velcro and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections