Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosefcunha on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product, nice, well made, good quality overall. For sure it's not an original Sony, but is a good camera bag for compact cameras. Cons:It's a good camera bag, there's nothing cons to tell. OtherThoughts:It fitted very well my compact camera, but it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLazer83 on 09/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really good quality case for camera this would cost atleast $20-$30 in the shops real bargain. I have a samsung digital camera which I bought and this fits perfectly into it Cons:nothing great product :) OtherThoughts:Great quality product for the price get one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxclusiveideas on 02/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is unbelievable for the quality of this cover. The cover fits perfectly on my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 camera. It has a zipper and a cloth tape on the front for double protection. The belt loop is good and sturdy. Its easy to carry the camera in the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdeavila on 01/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price is unbelievable for this quality. - Very simple, but fits perfectly in my Sony Cybershot DSC-W120. - Come with the word "CYBERSHOT" in front (in the image, there's a black box). - The belt loop is very strong. - The DealExtreme service is alw... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections