Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosefcunha on 12/21/2012

Very good product, nice, well made, good quality overall. For sure it's not an original Sony, but is a good camera bag for compact cameras. It's a good camera bag, there's nothing cons to tell. It fitted very well my compact camera, but it's for compact cameras only, if you camera have a large display, or something different it will not fit. DX shipped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLazer83 on 09/05/2010

Really good quality case for camera this would cost atleast $20-$30 in the shops real bargain. I have a samsung digital camera which I bought and this fits perfectly into it nothing great product :) Great quality product for the price get one I would recommened this product to everyone unbelievable price You want a good camera bag for your camera get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxclusiveideas on 02/08/2009

The price is unbelievable for the quality of this cover. The cover fits perfectly on my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 camera. It has a zipper and a cloth tape on the front for double protection. The belt loop is good and sturdy. Its easy to carry the camera in the case hocked up in the belt now rather than putting in the pocket. No Cons I can be used with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdeavila on 01/19/2009

- Price is unbelievable for this quality. - Very simple, but fits perfectly in my Sony Cybershot DSC-W120. - Come with the word "CYBERSHOT" in front (in the image, there's a black box). - The belt loop is very strong. - The DealExtreme service is always good! - Very good delivery service to Brazil. The cord is very tiny. But that's not a problem ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections