DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Car Swivel Mount Holder with Car Charger for HTC Desire HD (DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythamrx on 04/08/2013

It's really stable. The phone won't fall out, whatever you do. I bought the item for the carmount but the charger is also really usefull. The charger has a button, if you press it the cable will roll back in automatically. The charger feels a bit cheap, the cable is really thin. (but it works great) Its a bit hard to remove the phone part of the holder.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKolkkaaja on 05/01/2011

The holder is surprisingly firm and it holds my DHD very well. I even tried to shake it when the phone was on and it didn't fall from the holder! Also the car charger is great and because of the rectracteable cable it is nice to keep in thr car. The holder also holds very well on the windshield. A little piece of pastic had broken above the suction ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychampooo on 04/03/2011

There is a nice and verstile holder. It suits my DesireHD very well even with a protective case on the device, that I also bought on DX. The holder couldn't provide any angle that I wished for, after appling it to the glass, I have solved it by turning it on it axis. The charger I got doesn't charge at all. It seems like it does, because the DesireHD ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIbsen on 03/12/2011

First of all i would like to say that i was amazed that this thing is so freakin sturdy! I have a holder with a turtle neck (or whatever its called. You know what i mean) and if it holds the device in the air it shakes. THIS HOLDER DOESNT SHAKE at all! The build quality is great, and the tension wheels are easy to turn and lock. There are three joints ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections