• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Awesome Desire HD holder

posted by Ibsen on 03/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

First of all i would like to say that i was amazed that this thing is so freakin sturdy! I have a holder with a turtle neck (or whatever its called. You know what i mean) and if it holds the device in the air it shakes.
    THIS HOLDER DOESNT SHAKE at all!
    The build quality is great, and the tension wheels are easy to turn and lock.
    There are three joints that can be adjusted, so its easy to get it in any position you prefer.
    The charger is also very handy, with retracable cabel (a little thin so be careful with it) And a LED light to let you know its connected.
    The phone fits the holder really good, it just clicks into place real tight and sturdy. It will not fit if the phone has any protection cases on!
    Another great thing is that there is made holes in the holder so you can use the videocamera while its attached.

Cons:

None.

OtherThoughts:

I've got the horisontal hold verson of this, which i didnt order. i have made a case with DX about it. Beware of this, since the navigation and call function does not support horisontal view.
    I looks better held this way though.

Bottomline:

Get this if you want the sturdiest Desire HD holder there is.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections