DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered MP3 Music Speaker for PC/Laptop (Pair/3.5mm Jack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDimitrisTS on 08/28/2013

Very light, very small, stylish look, good length of cables and acceptable quality at middle and high frequencies. No bass at all. Actually it seems to cut-off all the lower frequencies. The volume roller at the back seems of very bad quality. It can stuck some times when turning it and it has a lot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexandrefh on 07/03/2013

Robust and clean design! None yet noticed They came very well packed... The package itself suffered a lot during the dispatch time, but the speakers didn´t suffered any scratch. At general: It works adequately, sound quality is quite good, but I would expect a louder sound for the speakers at maximum ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuovahulluus on 03/13/2013

The sound is pretty good for the price. High and mid tones are pretty clear. There is no lower end at all, but it has been cut out pretty nicely, so the speaker doesn't even try to play the sounds it can't. This way you can have a clear sound on the areas it can play. If you have something else to play ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

I've had a lot of speakers in my time and this is easily the coolest one - compact size when closed, easily fits in your pocket - the internal batteryis awesome, it lasts a long time - when expanded, the sounds is really good for such a small unit - The packaging is nice, a good solid plastic box, so ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections