DX » Community » Reviews » 802.11b/g 54Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network USB Adapter
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by NiceAlm on 02/12/2013

Pros: This is a good product to near acess points (example: router in home). In Windows and in Ubuntu Linux, any driver was requested to use as client. To use as AP, I used an app on Windows (Connectify), and the speed surprise me! But its range is not very surprised either. The notification light facilitates usability (don't power on PC screen... Read more

Wireless adapter in hand

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by unixbigot on 07/23/2012

Pros: Works with Linux (ralink chipset). Also comes with macos drivers. WORKS WITH RASPBERRY PI Nice status LED. USB dust cover. Cons: Rather longer than some other devices. Was unable to power both RasPi and WiFi off a single USB hub, had to power the Pi off separate power. OtherThoughts: Chime in on forum if you find a good hub to power this... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Liorgav on 07/22/2012

Pros: Price, doing what it should do, small, no need to open the computer, just plug it and install the driver. Cons: driver - the CD comes with the item was empty,and in the user manual, there was no mention how is the manufacturer. OtherThoughts: The attached CD, comes with the product was empty, and in the user manual there was no mention ho... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Smol000 on 07/10/2011

Pros: Good adapter and great price! Easy to install and make it work. Very fine work as Soft AP under windows xp (all drivers on CD included). Adapter based on Ralink chip "RT2070". Cons: Really hot when working. I made two holes in a plastic case of adapter. Transmission distance is not the "100m (indoor)" it's only near ~=... Read more

0 0
  • posted by EricDP1 on 07/09/2011

Pros: Small, cheap, USB doesn't require PCI slot, works out of the box on Linux with no need to install any drivers or anything. Cons: So far none. Works exactly as expected. OtherThoughts: Plugged it into my Ubuntu 11.04 box (which already had wireless configured for another adapter). It auto-loaded the drivers and connected before I had a cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Shuricksoft on 04/03/2011

Pros: Great adapter and great price! Works with Mac OS X easily (that's what I bought it for), drivers are included on a CD, really easy to install and make it work. Cons: There are no any cons yet, everything works just fine. OtherThoughts: The chipset is Ralink, the same as in D-Link's adapters. But I couldn't make D-Link DWA-110 work with Ma... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections