DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Digital LED Wrist Watch - Black (1*BI2025)
  • 5 star 55 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 36 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Netrizhul on 04/23/2014

Pros: Stylish Digital LED Wrist Watch - Black (1*BI2025); Pros; Cheap, stylish, very shiny in dark,very useful at night. People get attracted to it. Good long battery, over 6 month still works fine. Cons: Stylish Digital LED Wrist Watch - Black (1*BI2025); Cons; Weak plastic holder easily ripped off but I think it's because my hars trying over... Read more

0 0
  • posted by frikou on 03/31/2014

Pros: It's very stylish and looks great, your friends will turn around to see it and ask you where did you get it. It's easy to use and accurate. It came in a red cardboard Box that looked really good. Cons: There some things I didn't like about it. There were no English instructions to guide you in the process of setting your local time, but i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by akaChriss on 02/18/2014

Pros: It´s got a nice design and it looks good on your hand. It´s not too heavy and it works fine with a good battery life. Cons: The clock is easy to break. The rim tore of on both of the ones i bought after a couple of weeks. You can´t see the digits in sunlight. OtherThoughts: I would recommend this clock if you want to have it for a week or... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Nachoand on 11/02/2013

Pros: Looks nice and cool, people aged 30 or more find it "cool" and usually ask for buy it. Good battery life duration and easy way to change it. Still working after year&half. Cons: If you want to watch the led light under a very sunny day, may be, you might cover the lcd making some dark on it...not a very important cons. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mailtomoo on 08/04/2013

Pros: It is very stylish and it looks awesome on your hand. Beautiful design, sporty style, easy to use. Soft-touch silicon wristband. It works fine. Hold time Black is very nice and easy to use I am using the clock one day and liked it. It's working and it was easy to stow hours. Cons: No manual or instructions. Its not waterproof Easy to scra... Read more

1 0
  • posted by abnergomes on 06/30/2013

Pros: Relógio Bonito, vem com um visor bem claro q possibilita a visao ate no claro, pulseira bem ergonomica, chegou muito bem embalado e ainda veio com uma caixinha legal, caso queira dar de presente para alguem Cons: durabilidade, nao é muito grande, com um mês de uso já detectei problemas, hora atrasando sozinho, fiz um t... Read more

3 0
  • posted by dchaves on 06/04/2013

Pros: very beautiful product, without any defect very similar to products of more expensive brands .. I recommend to all people who want good watches...... Cons: very beautiful product, without any defect very similar to products of more expensive brands .. I recommend to all people who want good watches...... OtherThoughts: very beautiful prod... Read more

1 0
  • posted by SantiCasares on 05/31/2013

Pros: -It stays in "stand by" for battery saving. -It looks really stylish and high tech -The rubber band grips really good around the wrist and keeps it in one place -It displays seconds, month-day and year - Cons: -No alarm OtherThoughts: I'm not a watch fan but it's really annoying to pull my cell phone out of my pocket just to see... Read more

1 0
  • posted by LucasDominic on 05/31/2013

Pros: Watch Otimu and very useful, quite liked it, really cute and stylish! I really liked it exceeded expectations, really beautiful and worth making the purchase! Cons: There is water resistant. She got wet while I was washing my hands and stopped woring untill it was dry again. The rubber writsband is short. Any guy with a pulse will have gr... Read more

0 0
  • posted by LucasDominic on 05/31/2013

Pros: Watch Otimu and very useful, quite liked it, really cute and stylish! I really liked it exceeded expectations, really beautiful and worth making the purchase! Cons: There is water resistant. She got wet while I was washing my hands and stopped woring untill it was dry again. The rubber writsband is short. Any guy with a pulse will have gr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections