DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Digital LED Wrist Watch - Black (1*BI2025)
  • 5 star 61 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 39 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNetrizhul on 04/23/2014

Stylish Digital LED Wrist Watch - Black (1*BI2025); Pros; Cheap, stylish, very shiny in dark,very useful at night. People get attracted to it. Good long battery, over 6 month still works fine. Stylish Digital LED Wrist Watch - Black (1*BI2025); Cons; Weak plastic holder easily ripped off but I think it's because my hars trying over it. Not that much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrikou on 03/31/2014

It's very stylish and looks great, your friends will turn around to see it and ask you where did you get it. It's easy to use and accurate. It came in a red cardboard Box that looked really good. There some things I didn't like about it. There were no English instructions to guide you in the process of setting your local time, but is not very hard to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigchel on 03/10/2014

Excelente pero de verdad excelente reloj, muy bonito de materiales durables y resistentes, tengo casi un año con el y sigue dando batalla. El precio es de risa, no puedo creer tan buen producto por ese precio. Es seguro que pida otro más. Solo que de día es un tanto dificil ver los dígitos, pero de ahi en fuera no hay ningún ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byakaChriss on 02/18/2014

It´s got a nice design and it looks good on your hand. It´s not too heavy and it works fine with a good battery life. The clock is easy to break. The rim tore of on both of the ones i bought after a couple of weeks. You can´t see the digits in sunlight. I would recommend this clock if you want to have it for a week or two. Be carfule with this one. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKarl434 on 01/17/2014

Very good price, looks pretty and fashionable, nice and understandable digital numbers + easy to use. For this price, I certanly recommend it if you're looking for a digital watch. That silicon wristband is also strong and doesn't hurt as much as metal wristband would. That signing "Led Watch" - that's kinda all. I thought it would be cheap-... Read more

Exactly as on the picture
    0 0
  • posted byviniweigand on 01/10/2014

Simple to use, with only 2 adjustment knobs and 2 without much use, but watch you do have a more uniform pattern. By having the front glass has a sleek, stylish appearance. Is the rubber strap with enough to fit in people with lean and fat fist drilling. as it has a glass top, you must be careful not to scratch or break it. and the strap is a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybibsfamily on 11/22/2013

Easy to read the clock Fits well on the fist good quality I planned to offer it to my son but I think it will be quite large on his arl (8 years old) Your need 2 hands to read the time (one onwhich you have the clock and the other one to push the button to illuminate the Leds) Note that the watch is always picth dark and illuminates the led to show ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNachoand on 11/02/2013

Looks nice and cool, people aged 30 or more find it "cool" and usually ask for buy it. Good battery life duration and easy way to change it. Still working after year&half. If you want to watch the led light under a very sunny day, may be, you might cover the lcd making some dark on it...not a very important cons. at the begin, this model ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicorici on 08/31/2013

High quality, the price is very affordable, long life, resistant shock and is used very easily. When I got there I knew I set the time, so in conclusion missing instructions about how to set the time. I have much to say about this product, but every word I had not correctly describe the experience I had with this product. Most mia liked this desig-zero ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoferxXx on 08/20/2013

Nice watch; just as the picture showen. Delivery made in time-Very good pro. easy to use; come with battery-thats good. Big understanded and brighter digits. Wrist not seems like can be replaceable; Ive try to replace battery and got troubeld with the closing and matching the buttons-from the inside look very poor just a screen of led and chip. Do not!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections