DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony Gold Plated 1080P HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable (2.0M-Length)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBartware10 on 05/03/2014

Works great on any resolution, I have used both 720p and 1080p. Cable seems to be a genuine sony. Very cute. Malleable. Using this cable felt some breaks in the image. When I switched to another cable no longer felt breaks. It may have been something specific cable I received, I do not believe that everyone has the same defect. Cabo beautiful and really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatheusmimo on 04/18/2013

- 2m turns easy to connect PCs and Notebooks on the tv. - Sony's quality - No delay or any other problem with the transmission. - Gold plated No cons at all. The "different color" helps to identify it when you mix it with other cables behind the tv! The delivery was really fast. I wanted to buy another one, but seems that it became unavailable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycanever on 04/11/2013

Flat design saves space and is great to put under the rug or footer and prevents the cable to bend. The cable length of 2.0 meters is suitable for any installation. White colour was perfect to camouflage the cord to the white walls of my house. The product has some flaws in stamped mark, but nothing that would compromise their use or identify the manufacturer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydferro on 03/27/2013

It's an excellent and genuine product from Sony. The flat cable is a good choice for small places to pass trough, and its less detectable on my rack. Works fine on 3D and 1080p, I didnt see any loss of quality. Price is also a good thing, it's not that cheap, but it worth, because its a Sony product. Here we can find the same cable for double of price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoeldiego on 03/14/2013

- Genuine; - Perfect length; - Flexible and strong at the same time; - Works and delivers perfect audio and video; - Fits perfectly in any HDMI port! - None! EVER! It's my best acquisition here at dx.com so far. It came with a GAMESTOP price tag of 46,80 USD. I was really impressed that this is really genuine. It feels really well built and it gives ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntey on 12/21/2012

Technical characteristics (1080P, hdmi v. 1.4), length, genuine Sony quality. Low costs. I have not any cons. First cable I received, did not worked properly, so I asked a seller for replacement, and he kindly did that to me. Second cable is good. Especially I want to note, that the seller is quite responsible. First cable I received, was not in order,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byargfede on 09/18/2012

- Genuine. - Original 100%. - Sony. - Works great. - Great sync with PS3. - Long enough. - 3d with no frame relays. - Works ok with the pc. - HD quality. - High speed connection. - I found no cons, everything is OK. Great quality, package, presentation. Just plug and play. Less than 10 seconds to see it working with a PS3 or with a laptop. No regreats.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxPowerBR on 09/17/2012

Most beutifull cable, pretty well designed, you dont even want to put it on your tv, just want to keep staring at it, worked very well on my full HD LG scarlet II TV, long enough, very flexible( best choice on flexibility vs quality), comes packed in the genuine cover. Have not tested on 3D, because I dont have a 3D TV, but I can bet its fine Could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlitoxico on 07/28/2012

Absolute quality! The best connector The best cable. Unsurpassed quality. A cable of similar characteristics in my country is worth four times. Functional 100% compatible with the 3D playstation 3 It really has no counter. It's perfect for wherever you look. The only thing that can be a drawback is the white color is dirty. But it really does not count ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrhernandezv83 on 07/02/2012

Good quality good material is exaclty like the photo could be better if it were 3m or 3.5m but is ok. No problems with any laptop LED or tv , Full HD is cool in this device. 3 o 3.5m woud be better for that price so no cons at all Still cheap for a Sony Product, usually sony products are expensive and HDMI cables are expensive too but this one is cheap ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections